REJECTED JESUS

"Wow..." Sen whispers in shock, what a small world, she's panicking on her mind because now, she's endangering her existence and Venom by being close to an Avenger.

Then she noticed a nervous and depressed look on Bucky's face, "My sugar daddy is an Avenger, dang bruh" she says laughing nervously.

"It's okay... If you feel uncomfortable.." He says in a sad tone, "No! No, just shocked" she says.

"Hold on, aren't you long haired like a day ago?" she ask, looking at his new hair style that was different from what she saw back in the food fair.

His hair style now is similar to what supposed to be his hair style on 'The Falcon and the Winter Soldier', on the future. Does she messed up the timeline? Who cares, timeline's already messed up anyways.

"Yeah, well I got a hair cut, so that I can look more finneee than Loki" he says smirking making Sen laugh, "Seriously?"

"So, how do I look? I'm more handsome and finee now compare to Loki right?"

Sen hums, staring at him, then nod, "The judge has decided," she says, "It is a tie"

"What?! Oh come on, that's not fair!" Bucky complains, playfully punching her as they laugh and joke around.

== Avengers Tower: Yesterday ==

After the call with Sen, Bucky sprung up his bed and opened his closet, thinking on what to wear for tomorrow.
Then he notice his messy reflection on the mirror. His tangled long hair, growing beard.

So closing back his closet, he leaves his room and look for the right persons to ask for help. When the elevator brings her to the common room, he found just the right persons.

"Hey, Wanda, Nat, I need help" he says in a serious tone.

The two girl who's just chillin' and watching Mulan, looked at him and thought it is an emergency, "I have a date tomorrow and I need a make over", which is truly an emergency.

Natasha and Wanda took at each other, having an internal conversation then looked back at Bucky.
"We got you" Natasha says, as the two smile brightly and excitedly at him. They dragged him back to his room and make him sit in front of a mirror in his bathroom.

Wanda, started trimming and shaving his long black hair, while Natasha is shaving his growing beard.
"Is it your sugar baby?" Wanda ask giggling, making Bucky chuckle nervously, "Yeah, kind of nervous actually" he answers.

"What's her name? We always hear you talking to somebody on the phone or sometimes texting" Natasha ask, "Her name is Sen, I don't know her full name and neither she is on mine"

"Do you think it'll be fine?" Bucky ask, "I mean, I am the Winter Soldier after all, everyone knows what I used to be"

Wanda and Nat glance at each other and stopped by his words, Natasha sigh, "It'll be fine Buck, it's her loss when she lets you go" she says.

"If she can't accept you on who you are, then she isn't the one for you" Wanda says, as they both continue what they're doing.

"One more request" Bucky says making the girls stopped again, "Can you guys make me more handsome than Loki?"

The two laughs at his strange request, "Cause when I ask her, who's their favorite Avenger, she answered Loki since, according to her, he's looking good and handsome, and I want to be more handsome than him" he says, "We'll make you so handsome that Loki will be jealous of you" Natasha says.

"Aren't this too short?" he ask, watching  Wanda cut his hair, "Trust me" she says rolling her eyes, "Stop being so paranoid, I know you're nervous but it'll be okay"