STARTING WEIRDLY

"That" "That too" "Get one of those big things" "That's looking delicious"

The symbiote duo was taking a stroll on the cinema's Snack Corner, Venom was directing Sen on what to get, which the girl complies since he didn't want Venom to whine while on this date.

"I want to try that tower fries"

"Hi, can I get one tower fries with drinks combo" Sen smiled at the counter lady, and putting an armful bags of chips and snacks at the counter. "Alright!"

"Wow this is quite a lot, movie with friends?" the lady ask smiling back at her,

"Ah no, I'm on a date with my boyfriend" Sen pulls out the card Bucky gave him and waited for the lady to do her job.

"I see, just the two of you?"

"There's three of us, thank you very much"

Sen just force a laugh, after seeing the lady giving her a look, then at the amount of food she's getting, then back at her. It is getting uncomfortable for her face that putting up a force smile at the lady, who's also doing the same and staring like she's judging her soul.

Venom, with his heightened senses of his, noticed the lady giving them the looks. Gasping and growling at the rude lady, who walk away to prepare their tower fries and drinks combo, "I don't like that look in her eyes, she's judging us Sen! Is she implying that we're fat?!"

"Don't twist the situation V, she didn't say anything anything about being fat" Sen lowly whispers, "Of couse she didn't say anything, but she's looking at us like we're the fatest bitch she saw"

"No, that's not it, calm  down V"
Sen didn't want a rampaging symbiote today just because he thought someone called them fat.

The lady came back with a tall bucket full of fries and a 1.5 bottle of seems to be a grape juice since it's purple. "The hell is that?!" Venom's voice exclaimed with a hint of dislike at the bottle of purple juice.

'Must be...' Sen thought and imagining a Thanos with a satisfied smile and a thumbs up, "Seeennn no! Gosh I really hate your mind sometimes"

"a total of $367.33" the lady smiled and Sen give the black card at her while chuckling at Venom. "That lady is back at it again, should I drill her eyes out?"

==Tickets Center: with Bucky==

"Hello.. good day" a seems of no life and energy tone of a teenage skinny boy greeted Bucky.

"Oh" Bucky was taken back by the boy at the counter cashier, "I uhh would like—"

"What.. movie.. would.. you like.. sir.?" the boy cut him off, speaking boredly and slowly,

"A horro—"

"Our.. list of.. movies.. are in.. here.." the boy cut him off again then pointing at the screen behind him. Bucky looked at the list though has no idea which one is a horror, "Is there a horror movie on the list"

The boy didn't answer quickly just just lifelessly stare at Bucky then past at him, Bucky who was confuse, looked behind him but saw no one at the moment since it is still too early.

Kind of creeped out, he turned back to the boy, shutting his lips looking concerned and nervous. Something supernatural like a ghost has nothing to do with wars and fights so this thing is new to him.

"Ha.. that's  funny.." the boy chuckled still staring behind Bucky, who took a quick turn again to see still no one, and back to the boy who's now looking at him, "We have.. The Nun... Insidious... Paranormal Activity... and.. It..."

Bucky nervously laugh then cleared the growing lump on his throat, "Would you, uhmmm would you recommend the scariest amongst them?

"Oh," the boy looked past Bucky again, "I think.. the one... with a.. busted face is... the.. scariest.. since.. I can.. see his.. his eyes.. bulging out.. of his.. eye.. sockets.. all.. bloodied.. and his.. face.. looks.. sewn.. together"

Poor Bucky felt goosebumbs all over his body and once again looked behind him, to see again, no body. He was about to say something but the lights suddenly flickers, making him flinch and stare above.

"Sorry.. I.. didn't.. mean.. to be... rude.. sir.." the boy stills wasn't looking at him. The flickering lights stopped and went back to normal. The boy then looked back at Bucky, who's debating whether he'd run and leave with Sen now, but choose the latter since their date is already perfectly planned.

He cleared his throat nervosly, "Can you recomend the scariest amongst the horror movies available... I mean..." Bucky swears he's keeping a close eye on this skinny boy while keeping his guard up.

"Oh... I don't.. know.. I'm.. just.. a worker.. here.. I haven't.. saw.. these.. movies.." Bucky wanted to scream and yell in frustration if not for Sen and their date. He took deep breaths and then looked at the movie lists.

The Nun. Insidious. Paranormal Activity. It.

Bucky is chanting 'eenie meenie miney mo' in his head.

"Okay, two tickets of..."

== Snack Corner: outside with Sen (and Venom) ==

Sen was carrying the 2 packs of bag full of snacks, while the tower fries and the bottle of juice was on her arms.

She was making her way to the Ticket Center where she might find Bucky.

"This place smells weird..."

The girl was confuse at the out of nowhere statement of Venom, "The hell are you spouting now parasite?"
But it was weird when Venom didn't answer or even retort at her calling him parasite.

"Sen!" the familiar voice called out to her, she smilled at Bucky who jogs reaching her faster, "Let me help you" he says pulling the bags of snacks in her hands, as well as the purple juice.

"So, what movie are we about to watch?" she ask. Bucky give her the two tickets in his hands.

Movie: It

"Oh" Sen realizes what the movie is, since she already watch this back in her original universe.

"The boy at the ticket's cashier told me that's a good movie" Bucky lied.