SIR TOSHIRO

Sen walks into a small convenient store, wanting nothing more than to buy more supply for her and Venom.

The sun is setting and it is almost dark outside.
She's grabbing chocolates, tater tots, milk and eggs, also some chips and a pack of coke.

When she's about to go into the counter, a man on black hoodie walks in and pull out a gun, pointing it at the poor old man on the counter. "Give me the money, and put it in this bag NOW!"

The old man was hurriedly opened the cashier and put the money on the bag, while Sen hid herself behind the shelves, "Hmm, bad guy... Let's eat his head"
"Venom, we've talked about this!" she quietly yelled, not wanting to draw attention from the man, but seeing the old man scared, she sighed "Fine", she hears Venom cheered happily about the thought of brains for dinner.

She walk to the counter, setting her items in there as the man cautiously pointed their gun to her, "Ey! Don't come any closer missy"

"You shouldn't be doing this" Sen calmly says, "Why? Who are you?!" The man ask without fear, while the old man was just frozen and watch the interaction between the two.

Then black slimy substance, surrounds and covers Sen and there stood a different creature that was never been seen on this universe.
It has white dead eyes, sharp and pointry teeth, and also tall and bulky physique. It covers half of the girl's face then says,
"We are Venom" it covers Sen's face, then grab the trembling man on his collar, "And now we are going to eat you"

Venom growls, and lick the whimpering man's face then in a second the man's head is now gone and being chomped by Venom.
Then he turn to the old man who's trembling in fear while starring at Venom, "We need to hide the body" his loud deep voice made the old man flinch, but managed to point at the store's back door.

Venom grabbed the headless corpse and throw it on the dumpster at the back. Then walk back in, while Venom disappears into Sen. She saw the old man started mopping the drops of blood that was left.
"I-ehem, need help?" the old man flinch then starred at Sen wide eyes.

"Sorry, I... you know, sort of have a parasite"
"Parasite?!"

"Uh... Thank you" he quietly say, Sen gives him a smile and reach for the mop in the old man's hand, which he hesitantly gives.

Sen started swiping the floor, while the old man goes to the counter, "You can have all this for free" he says.

"No no, it's okay. I have money"
"What are you doing?!"

"Do you mind if I get a job here?" she ask finishing cleaning the drops of blood, "I can help and protect this store"

There was silence, "Well, I- I don't really mind"
Sen smiled, "Yes" she whisper pumping her fist, "I'm Sen by the way, Sen Gonzales"

"I'm, Kaito Toshiro" he said then Venom appears from Sen's shoulder, "And I'm Venom"

"We'll be in your care Sir Toshiro" Sen smile sheepishly, "And so am I" Toshiro whisper wide eyes at the two.

Toshiro soon warmed up at the two and explains their job on restocking goods, signing up deliveries and working at the store every night until closing time.

There was no costumer at the moment and Sen is sitting at the counter eating a bar of chocolate, while Toshiro is at the back dealing on the corpse on the dumpster.
"Now we have a new job, don't mess this one up Venom"
"I know I know, since he also reminds me of Ms. Chen"

Her phone buzzed from her pocket and there she saw that Buck sent her a message. It's been a few days, and the two are getting along very well.

Buck: Hey doll
How are you?

You're done with your job?
I'm fine, just got a new part time job
How about you?

Buck: That's good to hear
It was tiring after the job, and planning on taking a quick shower but I want to check on you first

That's sweet of you
Sure go on Buck, so you can also take a rest

Buck: Okay. Talk to you later?

Yep, talk to you later :)

"Ew"
"Shut up"

When Sen finished eating her chocolate, she throw the pack then came back and has taken a glance at the tv near her and saw a familiar people.

"The Avengers Captain America, Winter Soldier and The Falcon, have manage to take down the terrorists base that has been terrorizing the city of Boston for the last 2 weeks"

"I still can't believe where inside a movie, and to be honest I kind of don't mind" Sen said smirking and staring at the tv where they show a video of the 3 superheroes, admiring their handsomeness even with a mask.
Venom came of of her shoulder once again, staring on the tv then on Sen with confuse, disgust and disappointed look. "Seriously? They're not even that handsome, they're more like delicious to eat!"

"Eat them? Well I don't really mind it" Sen smirk thinking a different kind of eating , "You did not think about that just now! Sen that's disgusting!" Venom yelled at her with shock and disgust after seeing what Sen has thought. She just laugh, "You don't understand cause you're just an asexual parasite made out of goo"