WITH ME

The rest became a blur for Sen.

Venom took control, and run away with Sen on a far away place.

When Sen woke up, she was in a daze, staring blankly in the air and looking absolutely traumatized.

A bowl of porridge was place in front of her but she didn't faze out of it.

A tall bulky asian man named Gilgamesh, look at her with worried eyes and nervous expression. While the blonde lady that was called Thena is sitting in front of Sen on the table looked unaffected.

"Thank you very much!" Venom took the initiative to answer, his face is floating next to Sen and another tendril shout out from her back and hold the spoon clumsily making some of the porridge spill.

The two Eternals just stare at their unusual visitors.
"Is... Is she okay?" Gilgamesh ask pointing at Sen.

Venom gulp the remaining food then answered, "Just some relationship problems"

The sun has started to set, Venom bring Sen at the roof to stare at it hoping to calm his partner's mind.

"Stop being a baby" Venom 'tried' to comfort her, "It'll be fine, there's a plenty of males out there who's more handsome, nice, rich and... Delicious!" Venom says drooling at the thought.

"Then can you stop being an asshole" Sen hoarse voice ask after a long time of not speaking.

This sentence made Venom pissed, can't she see that he's trying to help her but instead she's scolding him, "No! You are the asshole here Sen"

"I've been with you for years Sen, we came from the same universe and I protected you for so long" Venom is floating in front of Sen's face as the two stare angrily at each other, "Yet you're choosing him over me! Don't you know the word 'Bro's before Hoe's?"

"Well guess what Parasite, maybe all I wanted is to have a normal peaceful life!"

"Well guess what Sen, having a boyfriend who's an Avenger isn't exactly having a normal life!"

"What do you know about having a normal life?! You're an alien who eats people's head"

"I know because I've been with you for so long, do you think I can't feel your thoughts? I have known you so well just like you to me" Venom reasons, "We're partners! Lethal Protectors!"

Sen cracked and shakes her head, "I don't... that just doesn't make any sense" she sighs, "Damn it..."

The two turn and stare at the beautiful view of the sun set.

"I guess I'm still stuck with you"

"You can't get rid of me!" Venom laughs, "Do you know how hard it is to find a suitable and matched host?"

When the sun was completely vanished, the sky was filled with stars and the moon shines on its very brightest.

Sen hums, "I just want to say, I'm sorry V, about my past actions and words. It was unfair to you, we've been together for so long and you saved me... multiple times..."

"And I always knew in the back of my head that, that life isn't going to last, that I can't continue living on a lie with Bucky... But it still hurts to know that it ended and now it's all gone... just like that..."
Venom have a smug smirk listening to Sen's apology.

"But you... you've just been always there, like a family I guess"

"Very sentimental but apology accepted!"

Then there was a moment of silence, calming and both deep in thought.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Sen ask.

The next day, Sen swing the small bag that was given to her by Gilgamesh as they stood outside the house.

"Thanks for taking us in for a few days" Sen smiles.

They just smile and nod in understanding, "As long as you're okay now"

"Symbiotes, it's the first time we met one" Thena says, "Do you mind if we duel?"

"Say yes!" Venom's voice rang into Sen's mind very excitedly.

"Oh... I think we better go..." Sen refused, then started walking away.
A black tendril came out of her back and wave to the two Eternals who's watching their back, "Goodbye!"

== Avengers Tower ===

The meeting room was quiet. No one wants to break the silence as they only look at each other.

Bucky was in a state of confusion mixed with betrayal, hurt and sadness. Ever since the day at the hospital, he never saw Sen again or there are news about the black alien thing.

Everyone in glancing at Bucky since they learned that his girlfriend has some kind of alien parasite and is responsible for a bunch of headless victims.

Natasha sighs, "Guys, we can't continue like this"

"What are we supposed to do? It's Bucky's girlfriend" Clint ask.

"What we're supposed to do is to find her" Tony explained, "Then give her to SHEILD"

"We can't give her to SHEILD" Clint rebut, "She's Bucky's girlfriend"

"I think it's supposed to be 'ex'-girlfriend"

"She has an alien in her, she could be dangerous"

"She could be, or she could be not, give her a chance"

Slurp.

A loud slurping sound stopped the discussion and all heads turn to Wanda who's drinking hot chocolate.

"I trust her" she began.

"You knew?" Steve ask in realization.

"Yes, because it's the real reason why she was imprisoned by HYDRA, they are trying to replicate Venom"

"Venom?"

"Its his name, the black thing"

"I guess even aliens has names" Sam murmur. Rhodes look at him with a 'duh' expression.

"If HYDRA wants her then she's in danger now that she's out in the open alone" Steve frown, looking concerned at his friend who's gone silent a few days ago.

"That's why we needed to find her fast" They all looked at Bucky who has a cold expression, his voice is hoarse and demanding. A command.

On the other side, Sen felt a shiver down her spine, "Why did I suddenly felt cold?"
"That's just your imagination"