THAT GIGANTIC BLACK THING

"Mission abort V" Sen fanatically yelled at Venom who's standing still, "Fuckin' Run!"

Peter Parker, also known as Spiderman, quickly shoots a couple of web towards Venom, in an attempt to tie him.

Venom frown at the dislike of this action, "Tsk, bugs..." he grumbles as he easily brush off the webs in him.

Sen's panicked curses rang into Venom's mind, "Shit where busted V, what are we gonna do?!"

"Eat him!"

"Venom no!"

"W-what?! Please don't!" Peter exclaimed, shooting his webs on Venom again to distract him while he pull a nearby trashcan and swing it in Venom, hitting him at the back of his head, "I don't taste good!"

"That..." Venom growls, starring at Peter, "Sorry!" he said apologetically, but quickly changed his demeanor, "Now take this!"

A bigger web sticks into Venom and a sudden wave of electricity run through it. A loud screech came from Venom who was hurt by it, since electricity also has the same effect of heat.

Venom's arm shoots into Peter who failed to dodge, sending the teen flying into the wall.
"Damn it V go!" Sen gasped and keep telling Venom to run.

Venom just narrowed his eyes at the groaning Peter then proceed jump building to building, away from the scene. "I should have eaten that kid!" Venom grumbles, "He'll be dusted soon, I'm just about to do him a favor by sending him to afterlife sooner"

"He's still just a kid V, how can you be so ruthless?!"

"He hurt us first!"

Sen just sigh in defeat as a memory of Venom controlling her limbs and punching a nine year old girl flash in her mind.

== Avengers Tower ==

Steve, Bucky and Natasha just got back from the mission, where Sam greeted them with a serious expression, "Emergency meeting"

"Is there something happened?" Steve frown in worry, as they hurry walking towards the meeting room.

"It seems to, Tony's acting serious when he called" Sam replied.

They reach the meeting room, where the rest have been sitting and waiting for them to arrive.
"What happened?" Natasha ask, ignoring the fact that they rushed them in the meeting room without cleaning themselves and getting checked on the medbay.

"This, Friday play the clip"

A video played through Tony's high tech  hologram, and saw a gigantic black thing with sharp teeth and white eyes. They saw how strong and dangerous it seems, not to mention they also saw how that thing ate a whole human head in one bite. Its deep voice and a young male teen voice can also be heard, as it seems like it was taken through the teen's perspective.
Then Tony made Friday play it again then pausing it to made the team see the thing completely.

"What in the shit" Rhodes frown while staring at the thing, "Where did you even get this?"

"Through Peter" Tony casually answers, "Peter?" Steve raised his brows, "He's still doing patrols alone?"

"Yes, as you can see Cap" Tony rolled his eyes, as Steve narrowed his eyes at him, "Tony, it was dangerous for a kid to do this kind of thing alone"

"As if I can stop him" Tony snort,

"Well you can right? I mean you're his dad—"
"I am not his dad" Tony cut Wanda off who's smirking,
"...yet" Rhodes butt in copying the smile of Wanda then high five-ing Sam.