HERE WE ARE IN THE FUTURE

Much to Sen's surprise, she and Venom became a part of the Avengers.

Things became much more smooth sailing after that.
Sen didn't have to hide the fact having Venom and she felt free and happy.

The Avengers easily accepted Venom as they find him with great personality and a fun guy to hangout with, except for Tony who became pissed whenever Venom breaks and set thing on fire.

At the top of the tower, the bifrost light came down. As the light disappears, there stood Thor smiling happily and Loki with his 'don't talk to me peasant' aura.

What greets them is an unknown lady holding what seems to be Thor's bowl of pop tars and staring blankly at them.

"I wonder what does Asgardian brain taste like" Venom dreamed, "Lets go take a bite" he encourage.

"Hello unknown Lady" Thor greets.

Sen smiled and turn her attention to Loki and smiled brightly, "Hi Loki!"

Loki frown at her with confusion and a hint of disgust and annoyance.

"That one looks like a brat and the other looks kinda dumb, I wonder who tastes better"

Ding.

"Sen?" Bucky called out looking for her and she found her with Thor and...

Loki.

(Dun dun duuuunnn)

Bucky subconsciously puffs up his chest, as if he's facing his biggest rival opponent.

He walks and stand next to Sen and swung his arms around her shoulder, pulling her close.

"Son of Barnes! How are you?" Thor smiled happily, "You seems fatter huh"

Bucky just nod, "Thor"

When he noticed that the two are eyeing Sen he introduced her, "This is Sen, she's the newest Avenger" he smiled proudly, "...and my girlfriend"

"Oh! Your girlfriend that's great congratulations!" Thor smiled brightly.

"And I am Venom" Venom came out from Sen's back, grinning at the two Asgardians.

"A symbiote!" Thor exclaimed, "They are really strong when they have hosts, but without one mehh"

"A space parasite, great" Loki rolled his eyes, "I thought they long been doomed and extinct, it seems like one atleast survived, but what can I say, it's a parasite after all"

Venom and Sen gasped, feeling offended, "Parasite?!"

Let's just say Loki wasn't able to leave unscratched.

Thor picked up the leftover pop tarts and watched Loki gets beaten up with Bucky besides him who's smiling proudly, "I seem to have missed a lot of things" Thor murmur.

=====.....=====

Bucky and Sen is back on their apartment, cuddling and making out on their bedroom.

Things are getting heated as Sen pushed Bucky into the bed and climb on top of him.

Bucky hold into Sen's waist as they continued kissing.

Sen pull away and look mischievously at Bucky below her.
"Are you ready?" she whisper seductively.

"Always" Bucky excitedly answered.

Sen giggled, then a familiar black symbiote wrapped around her.
Now Bucky looked blankly at Venom who's grinning and towering him. He was trapped below him.

"Hello, Buc-ky" Venom grinned, his long tongue sliding into his long sharp teeths, "We're going to have sooo much. Fun."

Bucky was petrified.

=====.....=====

"Hear me and rejoice!" A noseless alien announced.

Tony, Stephen, Wong and Bruce looked at this alien trespasser ready to fight, but...

Looking behind the alien, they can see a black thing shoot out from the sky and jump on the alien, grabbing him and bitting off his head.

The other big and tall alien with an ax was about to attack but Venom hold it's arm and punch it down the ground, then took a big bite.

Gulp.

Venom's tongue slips on his teeth very satisfied, "Alien brains really have a different taste"

"Where did that thing came from?" Wong ask.

Stephen just glance quickly at Wong, "Who knows"

=====.....=====

"You... should have gone... for the head"

"I'll do it!"
Venom wrapped Thanos hand to stop him from snapping, then ruthlessly push away Thor aside, grinning excitedly that you can almost see shinning stars in his dead white eyes.

Then bite Thanos head off.

The world was saved, no more Endgame.

Venom grin in victory, made a pose and yelled, "Lethal Protector!"

=====.....=====

AND THEY ALL LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER

THE END

=====.....=====

Thank you everyone for the support, it's been so long but after a long time and a lot of hiatus time, it has finally come to an end.
I love you all, hope you enjoy this fanfic and here's some bonus art I have drawn for this fanfic.

xoxo
-DeathRevenge

xoxo -DeathRevenge