TARTARS

"How are you sure they are this Tartars?" Sen ask, still running around the maze, trying to locate Bucky who she doesn't see anymore, even from the reflections. Worry began to bubble up her chest.

"Their smell" Venom casually replied, "I get a swift of their scent earlier"

"Wait" Sen abruptly stopped, "You have a nose?"

Venom gasped, "The level of disrespect!"

"Then why didn't you tell me this sooner, you could have warned me about this alien clown who eats people!"

"It doesn't matter, Tartars won't attack us since you have me"

"What about Bucky?" Sen is getting frustrated.

"He can handle himself, he's an Avenger!"

Sen groan, rolling her eyes, "That is not the point V"

"Sen!"

She stopped looking around, when she heard Bucky calling for her.

"In here Buck!"

"Don't be fooled, that's a Tartar mimicking your dear boy"

Sen is in disbelief.

"Sen where are you?!" Bucky voice called out again.

"They can shapeshift and mimic sounds" Venom began to explain, "Back then, Tartars will lure our food while we symbiotes trap and bite their heads off, then the leftover body will be eaten by them"

"That is so messed up" Sen murmur.

"Ha! Good old days" Venom laugh.

Sen just shakes her head in disbelief, "But we need to find Bucky as soon as we can"

"Why?"

"Wha–what do you mean why?!" Sen nagged him.

"Fine fine" she felt as if Venom rolled his eyes on her, "How about we...."

Meanwhile, with Bucky.
"Sen!" he keeps on yelling for her in desperation.

He can't see her, and it scares him. It gives him that feeling when Sen dissapeared for months even though she was just within his reach the moment before.

The clown that's been chasing him, long gone. Now he is alone in a mirror maze.

"Bucky!"

He heard her.

"Sen! Sen where are you?!" he keeps on running and looking around, hoping to see even a glimpse of her.

"I'm in here Bucky, help me!" he can hear her distress.

"I'm comming okay?! Where are you?! Talk to me" he's getting more agitated, thinking the worse thing that might happen.

"Bucky!" He snapped his head to thr right to finally see Sen standing there.

"Sen!" He rush towards the girl.

Heavy stomping can be heard and Bucky felt that it was getting closer. Lights also flickers and crashing with glass breaking sound mixed in.

He began to run faster to reach Sen, his soldier instinct is telling him danger is coming and he can't risk Sen getting hurt.

The glass in front of him shattered, making him stop in his tracks and shielding himself from all the broken glass that flew.

Bucky's breath hitched at the scene in front of him.

A black gigantic black thing, pure white eyes and big sharp and pointy teeth.
Bucky can recognize this thing, it was the same thing that attacked Peter and caught on a video.
There aren't anymore sightings of it after that that's why their investigation put on hold, but now that same thing is standing tall in front of him and in it's big hands is Sen.