GREAT DATES COMES WITH GREAT RESPONSIBILITIES

== Geries Eat All You Can Buffet ==

"So you're telling me, you manage to punch yourself just by opening a microwave?" Sen laughs at Bucky's story, "It was the microwave's fault, why is it so hard to open it? Like the others have no problem opening it but when it comes to me, it's different"

Sen laughs along with Venom, "He's an idiot"
"That's dumb" Sen says laughing and taking a spoonful of meat.

Bucky takes Sen into an Eat All You Can Buffet, it was currently the 12th plate of Sen, while Bucky was trying to go along and eat as much as her.
He watched her stuff food in her mouth, and Sen noticed it, making her become anxious and slow down, "Sorry" she murmurs, looking down.

"Oh no no, don't be shy," Bucky says reassuring Sen, "Yeah, don't be shy and eat more of that lobster"
"It's just, you look so cute when you stuff your mouth" he says chuckling, "What the hell?!"

Sen choked on the food because of the unexpected words from Bucky and the loud voice of Venom. Bucky quickly fills the cup of juice and give it to Sen who gulps it down. "Take it easy" Bucky says.

Sen took deep breaths after almost dying, "Thank you" she says as Bucky smiles at her, "It's just, that's the time time someone says I'm cute while eating you know, since some gets concerned and uncomfortable on how much I eat"

"It's okay, those are other people. I love watching you eat, here" Bucky says pussing one of his filled plate towards Sen, she looked at him in confusion but chuckles, "Are you giving this to me cause you can't eat this anymore huh?"

"I honestly can't move anymore, I feel like exploding" he says making her laugh, "Fine, I'll save your ass from exploding" she says rolling her eyes.

"Hey, Don't listen to them, yeah? They have no right to judge or talk about you since they don't know what you're going through" he says softly staring ay her eyes, "And whenever you need something, just tell me, I'm your sugar daddy after all" he continued, then whispering the last part.

"Thank you Bucky, you don't know how much I'm grateful for you" Seb says smiling genuinely at him, at they both stared at each others gaze.

"Oh my god, please stop"

With that Sen looked away shyly and continued eating with a smile on her face, the same with Bucky who clears his throat and took a sip on his glass of water.

After that, they both go to the aquarium  nearby, ate some snacks at McDonald's, then when the sun is about to set, they ended back up to the Central Park, taking a walk.

"You're metal arm looks so cool, so don't be anxious about it, it's make you, you" Sen says, making Bucky chuckle, "Yeah, but sometimes it reminds me of when I'm still being brainwashed you know" he said looking at his metal arm, Sen shook her head and walk into his left side, grabbing his metal hand into hers and intertwining it.

"It's okay Buck, see your past doesn't define who you are" Sen says, "Sen, stop touching him!!"

Bucky smiles and hold into her hands, "You know what? It actually looks so cool, I am willing to be punched by you" Sen says, "I would never!" Bucky exclaimed making Sen laugh, "Or be choked" she says making Bucky looks flustered by it, "Sen what the fu—!!"

The moment was cut off by Bucky's phone buzzing, he pulled it from his pocket, then answered it, "Yeah?"

"Sorry to interrupt buddy, but there's a mission" Clint says over the phone, "Get your ass right here, right now, this is an emergency"

"Can you guys go without me?" Bucky ask, "No can do bro, Fury says it should be all of us" Clint replied.

Bucky sigh, "Okay" then the call ended.

"So this is it huh? This is goodbye?" Sen ask, smiling sadly which Bucky returns, "Yeah... I was planning on taking you right into your doorstep but—"

"It's okay, duty calls and I understand that. The worlds needs you more than I do right now, so go" Sen say tightening her grip on Bucky's metal hand, "I'll be fine, I'm a big girl now"

"Fine, but I'll call you okay? So it'll be like I'm there with you even though I'm not" Bucky says, "God, I don't want this to end"

Sen giggled, "Either am I, but we can still do it again"

Bucky nod, "Okay"

Sen pull him into a hug which Bucky quickly returns. "Pull away right now or I swear I'm about to bite off this man's head"

Pecking on Bucky's cheeks, Sen pulled away and said her goodbye as Bucky watched her walk away until she's out of view, then bolt his way to the tower with smile on his face.

When he reach the tower, he quickly gear up and run into the elevator which brings him to the top floor, where everyone's waiting for him.
"There he is! How's the date sugar daddy?" Tony ask.

"Based on his smile, I'll say it went more than okay" Steve smirks, patting his friends back.
The jet took off and everyone stared at him, waiting for him to say something, "I-I'm nit going to tell you anything" he says.

"Oh come on man, let the team meet her, don't act like you're embarrassed about her" Sam complains, "I'm not embarrassed about her, I just want us to be private" Bucky defends, "Now if you'll excuse me, I still need to call her"

"What? Can't get away from your girl for a second?" Clint teased.

Bucky ignores them and walk at the farthest place and started calling Sen, who answered quickly, "Hey, how's the mission?" he hears her cheery voice, making him smile.

The other Avengers in the plane were all quiet and watching Bucky.

"Hi, yeah, the jet just took off and we're on the way to the mission" Bucky answers, "Okay, goodluck, don't get hurt okay? I still want to be choked by your metal arm" Sen says laughing, "We are not going to talk about this right now" Bucky says biting inside his cheeks, as he imagines that scenario,

"Oh sorry" Sen laughs, "Are there yet?" he ask, "Not yet, but just 2 blocks aw‐ay... Uhhh"

Bucky frowns, "Hey what's wrong?" he ask worriedly, alerting the Avengers who heard him.

"Is everything okay Buck?" Steve ask, but Bucky's attention was on his phone.

"I might have some problem her–" "Secilia Gonzales, you're going to come this us" he hears a distant foreign male voice, "Sen what's happening?!" Bucky is currently panicking right now, making the others look at him with concern.
Steve, Sam and Nat walk over to him.

"Uhh, there may or may not be 5 unknown man surrounding me right now" she says forcing a nervous laugh, "Come with us and you won't get hurt" a man voice said.

"Oh yeah, the one's going to get hurt here will you gentlemen, so fuck of—AAAAHHHH" he hears a high pitch sound mixed with Sen's scream of pain and another distorted scream, but all Bucky could hear was the girl's scream.

"Sen! Sen!" He yells, his heart pounds in his chest, completely panicking.
The others were able to hear that, because of how loud it is, "I-I need to get to her" Bucky says to Steve.

They were lost at words, not sure on what to say and what to do since they were already on their way on a mission.

Sen's scream was stopped and the high pitch noice stopped next.
"Sen? Are you okay?!" Bucky literally yelling at his phone right now, but he was received silence then the call ended there. "Sen? No..."

He looked back at the team again, who has shock expressions. "Please, I need to get to her" he says pleading.

Steve sigh, "Okay, I'll come with you"

"Hold your tits" they all turn around to see a hologram of Fury in front, "No ones leaving, this is dire mission and this is more important than your sugar baby Barnes" he says coldly, then the hologram disappears.

Everyone looks at him sympathetically, "Don't worry, after this we'll help you get her" Natasha smiles at him sadly, while Bucky hungs his head low.

"Hey, it'll be fine" Sam whispers, as Steve pull Bucky into a hug to comfort him.