THE SOUND OF HANDSOMENESS

== Avengers Tower: 2 weeks later ==

It was quiet at the tower in the moment, as everyone is asleep almost midnight. It was after a tiring mission after all, raiding and taking down a Hydra facility in Moscow.

It was rough, especially for Bucky since one of the Hydra scientists tried to bring out the Winter Soldier with the coded words. Although it was a successful mission, Bucky's past memories as HYDRA's Winter Soldier is surfacing.

He groans, tossing and turning around, cold sweat covers him as another nightmare is on play. Then he woked up after falling on his bed with a scream that he hopes no one hears.

He is breathing heavily and his heart pounds in his chest. He let out a quiet sob, remembering his brutal dream, he curls himself into the ground not bothering to went back up to bed.

The sound of notification in his phone broke out his daze and went to reach his phone knowing who's the reason for such message notification.

Sen: Hey Buck, I finished my shift and just got back home!
I know you're probably asleep, since you're tired after your job.
So goodnight!
Wait, did you just seen me?!
You're still awake?

Yeah, just woke up actually

Bucky stares at his screen, waiting for her reply.

Sen: Did I woke you up? I'm sorry

No no, just...
Just a nightmare

Sen: I see, are you okay?

Yeah, I'm okay now that you're here

It's true, that Bucky felt somewhat at ease when talking to Sen. Seems to kind of forgot what he just dreamed about.

Sen: Do you want to call?

Bucky's heart just skips a beat, and he bit his lips trying not to smile at the idea.

If it's not much of a bother

He waits for her reply, but all he recieve was an incoming call from her.
Accepting the call, he sits on his bed comfortably and put the phone against his ear.

The was silence first, none of them wanting to take the first move. Then Bucky, wanting to hear their voice, he finally says, "H-hello" clearing his throat after noticing that his voice cracked from crying.

"Hi" a shy voice of a girl whispers, barely audible but Bucky was able to catch the angelic innocent like voice of hers.

Then there was silence again, "We're you crying?" she ask, more louder and confident.

"N-no" he stutters then clears his throat, "Wow, even I can tell you're lying" she says as they both softly smiles, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"No" he refuse, not wanting for her to know his dark past, afraid that if she'll ever knew, he'll lose her.

"It's okay" she softly says, making Bucky's heart flutter, "It's nice to finally hear your voice" he says smiling into himself and looking up to his dark ceiling room.

== Sen's Apartment ==

Sen giggled at him, now that she hears him, she can't seems to wipe off the smile on her face.
"I can say the same" she whispers, "To tell the truth, I didn't expect you to sound like this at all"

"And what did you expect?" he ask, "I am expecting a bit more deeper and older sound, like a dying old man in an oxygen" she replied as they both shared as laugh,
"Well sorry, if I didn't met your expectation" he says sounding more happy and comfortable.

"You actually sound younger, sounds handsome to be precise" she admits and the male became silent, "I-thank you, and you sound angelic, hearing you makes me forget that nightmare"

"That's good to hear... Just whenever you need, you can call me" she says, "Thank you" he whispers.

"Why haven't we done this sooner?" She ask chuckling, "Maybe because there's still a doubt that the other is a scammer" he replied laughing, making her giggle.

"Hey, you should sleep" he says, "It's already past midnight, I know you're tired too"

"Are you sure? You're okay now?" she ask, worry is lingering in her voice, "I'm okay now, thank you again" he replied.

"It's nothing... Goodnight Buck" she softly says, "Goodnight Sen" he says mirroring her softness.

The call ended, and Sen put her phone in her chest, staring at the ceiling while she's laying on her cheap bed.

"What in the hell did I just witness?!" Venom's loud voice rang in her head, "I thought you like Buck now?" she questions in disbelief.

"Not after I learned he's a pussy! Who's grown up cry because they have a little nightmare?! He is a pussy!"

"You don't know anything about them, maybe it's that bad you know, like a trauma"

Venom scoffs, "You sounds handsome oh!" He mimics Sen in a girly voice, "Listen to me Sen, that's not the sound of handsome, that's the sound of those filthy casanova and bad boys that will break your heart"

"And you're being a total tsundere, where do you even learn such words?!"

"In your phone? At an called called Wattpad, I didn't know you like smuts..."

"VENOM NO!"

Venom just laughs, while Sen rolles her eyes then find a comfortable position to sleep. She closes her eyes, sleep-

"Sen I'm hungry!"

Sen groaned and force herself to stand up on her comfortable position. She grabbed some left over tater tots and began crunching them...

"Hey, is it just me or Buck sounds so familiar?"