AT LAST

Natasha pull out all the wires and tubes that was inserted to Sen, who is laying unconscious and tied up on the table.

After removing all the leather straps on her ankles and wrist, Clint was about to carry her until Steve, Sam and Bucky came.

"I'll do it" Bucky says and Clint step back, letting Bucky do it since she is his girlfriend.

Bucky effortlessly carry Sen as they followed each other and exit the lab room.
But while on their way they met a familiar faces making them stop on their tracks.

"What is happening?" Clint ask, "Are you seeing what I'm seeing?!"

Across them was another Steve, Sam and Bucky, followed by Wanda.

"Last time, Bucky and Tony told us that Fury went to the tower but really is not Fury" Natasha murmur, "That means three of these six are impostors"

No one talk, until Venom shoot out from Bucky's back and look at the other three from across them, "They're the fake one!"

"Whoa what the hell is that?!" Clint was taken back, as well as Natasha, "Isn't that Sen's?"

"I am Venom"

"They got the alien, that means they're the fakes" 'Sam' pointed.

Venom didn't waste anymore time and three tendrils shoot out from Bucky's arm and impaling each of the impostors. Bucky also rushed and snatched Sen away from the impostor Bucky.
Clint gasped.

When Venom pulls out his tendril, they saw the three's wound magically closed up.

Clint and Natasha run to the other side and pointed their weapons to the impostors.

"Tartars"

"How do we kill those?" Wanda ask.

"Blow them up" He went back inside Bucky and said to him, "I'll leave them to you, and don't ever hurt Sen again or I swear I'm going to eat your brains slowly that you will feel every bite of it... I'll be painful, this is your last warning Bucky Barnes"
Bucky felt a shiver the way Venom says his name very threatening, "Yes"

Venom crawled out of Bucky and into the unconcious Sen in his arms, he began to heal her.

Steve nods at Bucky, "Get her to safety, we got this"

Bucky picked up Sen and run away to the exit and towards their aircraft.

"Our enemies seems to be shapeshifters, blowing the place down maybe the best option" Steve says through the earpiece.

"Roger that Cap" Tony replies, "You guys have 20 minutes to pin these shapeshifters to the building before my missile hit it"

It was an easy task for the Avengers concidering that Tartars doesn't have much strength ability, the whole base was blown to crisp as they flew away mission success.

"It was weird" Rhodey murmur, "What is?" Tony ask.

"This whole mission is too easy" Rhodey says.

"Maybe we are just too strong for the enemy"

"That's excatly what I mean, they are too weak! I doubt that those alien shapeshifters are alone"

"I also noticed that there are not many people inside, unlike during our past mission, these particular base has... weaker people and kind of slower" Vision chimes in.

"So you're saying is that those aliens are working with someone more stronger" Sam says, "Exactly!" which agreed by Rhodey.

"Or maybe you're just thinking too much" Tony passed a glass of whiskey on him, "Relax, what's important is that we saved Bucky's sugar baby!"

"Leave the future problem to the future us"

When they saw Bruce walk in their eyes are on him, "How is she?" Steve ask.

"She is healing very fast, I think her alien has something to do with it"

"As long as she's okay"

== Avengers Tower ==

When Sen woke up, she knew she's in a different place now.
"Am I dead?" she can't help but murmur.

"Wishful thinking"

"V?" Sen completely woke up, "I can't believe I'm about to say this... I miss your annoying voice"

"Hahaha I knew you love me" Venom laughs, "I love myself too, I am kind of amazing myself, I am a very likable symbiote"

"Uhum" Sen just hums.

"Not to brag but I'm am very popular amongst my race"

"Riiighhttt"

"You don't seems to be convinced"

"I-I am, I totally believe you" Sen sarcasticly says, "Where are we again?" she sits up and looked around.

"Avengers Tower"

"What?!"

"They are very nice"

Sen thow away the blanket in her body and stan up, planning on running away, "The hell are you talking about? What's our escape plan?"

"Planning on escaping?"

Sen turn to see Bucky sitting on a chair not far away. She stopped on her tracks, "How long have you been there?"

"Like a few hours?" Bucky shrugs.

"You've been asleep for a day and he didn't leave your side since" Venom rat out.

"Okay" Sen obediently sat back to her bed.

Bucky stood and walk to her side, "How are you feeling?"

"Okay" she avoids eye contact.

"Sen" he breath out, then reach to hold her hand. She flinched at the contact but let him hold hers, "I'm sorry"

Sen tries to blink away her tears, slowly hold back Bucky's hand, "No, I am sorry, I lied and hide this from you"

"No Sen, I wasn't strong to protect you and I was scared and confused that I have hurt you" Bucky pulls her close, "It was my fault for not providing you with the feeling of security and safety that you needed to hide it and scared to trust me"

"You have given me everything I need and more Bucky, It was never your fault" Sen defend, "It wasn't really that easy to say that I have an alien parasite inside me, I was afraid of being looked upon with fear and be an outcast"

"Parasite?!"

"Don't worry about it Sen, I'll handle it okay? I will protect you" Bucky looked into her eyes with determination, "I'll do it because it is my responsibility as your boyfriend and maybe soon to be husband"

"Pfft" Sen can't help but giggle despite her tears.

"Husband?!"

Bucky smiled and kissed ther forehead, then went down to her lips.

Venom tried not to destroy their moment despite being uncomfortable, sooner or later he needs to get use to this. What kind of road he had chosen, is it too late to regret on giving Bucky his blessing.