TOO CALM

When Bucky is finally out of the room, Sen rushed into the bathroom, and glare at the mirror with the reflection of Venom who's smiling innocently.

There was silence, then
"What the hell is that V?! Are you nuts?!" she's trying to lower her voice as possible while glaring at the symbiote in her reflection, "Why the hell did you do that?!"

"I didn't do shit, I'm just protecting you!" Venom defense.

"Well I don't need it since we are not in danger"

"Well you don't know it cause you're in love with that–that pussy cyborg jesus wannabe!"

Sen gasped, "You parasite! Can't you see or even feel that this is what I want? That I'm happy with Buck and I's relationship? This is not only all about you Venom, I am my own self too, I want to do things too, not just go and eat brains forever"

Her voice getting a little louder each seconds, spilling everything that's she's been wanting to say, "Ever since I became your host years ago, all I do is run and hide, I never got to do anything that I want since I now have to worry about you, you lil' parasite shit"

"How dare you call me parasite?! Not only once but twice!"

"Are you even listening to me?!"

"I am listening to you Sen, I always listen to you. That's why I'm doing this, remember that you told me to never want to get tangled with the Avengers? That it is dangerous for us if we get discovered? So don't blame me you bitch, I'm not the one who's inlove with an Avenger here"

She stopped and remembered that she indeed told not to get involved to the world's mightiest heroes, by her own self, "Oh, yeaahh... I did say that" she says in realization.

"Tsk, so what's the plan?"

== Avengers Tower: Medbay ==

Bucky got out of the elevator, holding his hurting nose, and was greeted by the sight of Steve, Natasha and Sam standing in front.

It seems that they didn't notice Bucky, as they all have serious expressions and busy talking with each other.

"What if she gets taken again?" Sam says worriedly, "No, we'll get informed as soon as someone tried to break in" Natasha replied with a frown, "Maybe she run away" she says, "With her condition?" Sam says in disagreement in her statement.

"Well I can" Nat replied confidently, "Well both of you sure is not the same Nat" Sam replied.

"Okay okay, let's all just calm down okay? We don't want to alarmed Bucky right now—" Steve calmly gain both of the attention to try to solve the problem as quietly as possible. His bestfriend just got his girl back and now she's currently missing.

"What? Something wrong?" Bucky ask worriedly, startling the three other, but they we're shocked when they saw Bucky's bloody nose.

"What happed to you?" Natasha ask, "Oh this? I got punched" Buckly calmly replied and started walking on the med bay to get his nose treated so he can come back to Sen sooner.

But was stopped by the three before he even gets inside, "Okay, I need you to calm down Bucky" Steve says with a serious expression, as he puts a hand in Bucky's shoulder.

"Your girl's gone dude... again" Sam lets the bomb out, "We don't know where she is, but I assume you that we're doing our best to locate her as soon as possible" Natasha continued.

"What happen to you again?" Stave ask changing the topic quickly, and lead them further in the medbay, "Oh this? I got punched" Bucky answers casually.

Natasha was quick to grab the first aid kit and began tending Bucky's nose who's sitting in one of the beds as Steve and Sam were standing at the side observing Bucky.

Bucky, who felt their intese gaze let out a confused, "What?"

"Aren't you being too calm? We just told you your sugar baby, who's missing for months, vanished again" Sam narrowed his eyes on Bucky in suspicion, "Are you really Bucky? Or did you decide that you're done with Sen?"

"What?! Of course not!" Bucky exclaimed while he hiss in pain when Nat put a bandaid in at his nose that has a small wound, "She's safe and sound in my room"

The three was shocked at his statement. Sam was the first to break and smirk, "Oh right men! Gettin some huh? Already making moves at her even though she just got out of abduction?"

"What?! No! I'm not like that" Bucky defended.

"Taking advantage here are we?" Sam can't stop smirking and wiggling his brows at Bucky.

Bucky who looks at Steve for some help, but saw that Mister Captain America has a disappointed look at his face, like a father who's looking at his son who did something bad or stupid.

"I am not"

"What about your nose?" Natasha ask in confusion, "You said you were punched? Is it...?"

"Sen, yes" Bucky replied and Natasha has a proud mom look at her face.

"I see I see" Sam continue smirking like an idiot, and Bucky just glare at him, "What? Just wondering why the hell did she punched you?"

Sam cleared his throat, "Did you perhaps did something she didn't like that made her punch you?" at this point Sam is trying not to laugh, as he's already planning on telling this at the rest of the team.

"Of course... there's none..." Bucky protest but quicky doubted his words, "None that I know of... She said it was an accident"

"Hmm, based on how she busted your nose, I don't think it's an accident" Natasha said.

Steve cleared his throat, "Ehem, Bucky shall we have a man to man chat?"

Bucky is dumbfounded. It's going to be a several hours of lecture about ethics and how to ge a gentleman by Steve Rogers himself.

== Avengers Tower: Bucky's Room ==

"Yow, what's taking Buck so long?" Sen ask no one in particular but Venom replied,

"Probably dying"