DATE

"The hell?" Bucky can't help but murmur a curse, staring at the presentation in disbelief.

"Just listen man," Sam whispers to him which was loud enough for everyone to hear, "This is for your own good mister sugar daddy" Tony retorts.

"I tried to stop them since they're basically getting into your relationship with Sen" Steve reasoned but Bucky just shakes his head, "It's okay, maybe I do need this"

The others gave him a questioning look, "Well, me and Sen just talk..." Bucky trailed off not wanting to disclose some information, "...this might be an opportunity to ease some doubts"

"Getting relationship problems now are we" Sam teased receiving a warning glare from Steve making him shut up.

"Moving on" Tony called out the attention as the meeting officially began.

= The Apartment: two days later =

"Sen, Sen, wake up" Venom's deep urgent voice wake the sleeping girl up, "Bucky is making suspicious movements"

"Leave me alone you parasite" Sen grumply says, hiding beneath the blanket. It was too early for Sen to deal with the symbiote's shit. "I'm gonna ignore that rude language of yours one last time, so listen Seeennn"

Sen hums unconsciously as Venom began explaining his reason, "Don't you notice the weird way he glance and look at you these past few days?! I'm not saying anything that time because I'm still watching his movements and I know that you wont like-"

As Venom continues to blabber things that Sen ignore and slowly drift off to dreamland once again, Venom suddenly gasped, "He's coming!"

Before Sen can comprehend what's about to happen, Venom took control at her arm swinging it hard and hitting Bucky who's just about to wake her up, "Not again" she murmur quickly reaching to Bucky who's holding his face in pain.

"I'm so sorry Buck, are you okay?"

"Heh"

"You... How strong are you? Your punch hurts like Steve's" Bucky chuckle, feeling a sense of pride for having such a strong girlfrend. He let the girl see his face and the reddened nose of his, "Does it hurt a lot?" she ask frowning in worry, "No it's okay, it's less painful than your last punch"

"Sorry..." she apologizes again but Bucky just smiled and brush it off, "Come on, get ready" Bucky says, making Sen confused.

That's when she notice the clothes that Bucky was wearing. It was a simple white polo, with black blazer partnered by a matching pants.
"Are we going somewhere?"

"You'll see" Bucky just smiled excitedly, "So get ready and by the way, I have a gift for you"

"Hmm a gift?"

"It's in the bathroom" Bucky still have that smile, but Sen is confused.

"The bathroom?" "Bathroom?! Hmm suspicious, and I don't like that smile he's giving, I wanna punch him again!"

"I see" Sen copied Bucky's smile, "Can't wait to see your gift"

"Oh no, this is not happening!" Venom shriek in horror as he can see Sen's green-minded imagination.

"Okay, I'll be waiting" Bucky placed a sweet kiss at her forehead before walking out of the room.

As the door closed, Bucky touches his lip that can't stop smiling, feeling his face heat up making him cover his face with his hand out of embarrassment. While Sen touch her forehead where she can still feel Bucky's kiss and smiling ridiculously letting herself fall back at the bed. "Disgusting" and then there's Venom.
"Oh shut up V" Sen rolled her eyes at the alien goo, then standing up from the bed to go at the bathroom.

And there she saw a beauiful sleeveless lace black dress with floral lace patterns, "Oh" she let out totally expecting a different thing, "Ha! You and your dirty mind" "Shut up"

"This is not bad though, it's actually beautiful" a sweet soft smile made into her face looking fondly.

The truth is that Sen never had a chance to wear something like a dress. She grew up in an orphanage and the clothes that given to her was clothes that was donated or the older kids has grew up on that it became small to them, which are most likely tshirts and shorts. When she grew out of the orphanage, she doesn't have a budget to buy such clothing since she prefer to buy casual shirts and pants that are more comfortable to for her to move around.

She was done taking a bath and dressing up. The black lace dress hug her physique perfectly, as the bottom skirt part was flowy that reach under her knees.

"Wow, now you look like a real girl"
"Do I not look like a girl before?"

Bucky, when she walk out of their room was stunned and can't help himself but stare at the angel walking towards him with a smile, "You're so beautiful" Bucky let out a shaky breath that he didn't realize he's been holding.
Sen giggle and thank him.

"May I?" Bucky hold out his hand which Sen happily accept, as Bucky lead her out of the apartment and into the building's parking lot where they headed on a fancy looking car, "Is this yours?" Sen ask.

"It is mine for a day"

"Its Tony's?

"Its Tony's"

It is still 4 in the morning, it is still dark outside and Sen should still be asleep if not because of Venom, "Why is it always my fault?!", but she can't hide her excitement bubbling in her heart.
"Where are we going?" she ask Bucky that was driving, "And when did you learn how to drive?"

Bucky chuckled, "You'll see" he answered, "And Tony taught us how to drive long time ago, along with Steve and the two Asguardians"

They first stopped at Starbucks to have breakfast then proceed to drive into the cinema, "A movie date?" Sen ask.

[Flashback: At the meeting]

"Take her to see a movie" Clint says,

"What are they? Teenagers?" Tony was quick to retort, "What's wrong with that? I always take Laura to see the movies" Clint shrugs, "Ey that's not bad, they're pretty much new in love so..." Rhodes agreed to Clint.

"Movie it is..." Bucky murmur taking down notes, "What movie though?" he ask.

"Something romantic" Wanda answers, "It can set the mood"

"No, choose horror bro," Sam suggest, "so when during jumpscares, she'll be scared and thats when you'll go and comfort her, you know, hug her, tell her not to be scared cause you'll protect her"

"That" Tony points at Sam with a smile, "That's good birdie"
"Way to go Sammy!" Rhodes laugh, as the rest joined.

"Dude this is too easy" Sam boost himself.

======

"How about you buy us some snacks while I go buy the tickets?" Bucky suggest pulling out his wallet, "Buy whatever you want" he said giving Sen his credit card.

Is it really Bucky's credit card? Who knows, as long as Sen can buy food, "Alright! Lets not give this card back"