IN A JAR

== Two Months later ==

After two months, finding Sen was still unsuccessful sending Bucky in a whole distressed and depression, blaming himself for being not there when she needed.

The Avengers took break and won't take anymore mission from SHEILD until they find Sen.
Bucky was thankful for that but after a long time, they started losing hope. And Bucky beat himself more to it, his nightmares came back, his quiet and depressing aura came back, and things went back into their past routine, as if Sen didn't happen.

The group once again, took missions from SHEILD, requested by Bucky so that he can have a distraction and let his anger out on the enemies.

Today, Wanda is on a solo mission to take down a small HYDRA facility in the Arabian Desert. It was supposed to be an easy mission, but she didn't expect it to be filled with soldiers and scientists, as if they're hiding something inside.

== HYDRA facility: Sen' Tube ==

Sen breaths heavily, and groan. Forcing herself to sit from laying in a cold hard ground for too long.

She was in pain, especially since Hydra wasn't generous enough to give her 3 meals per day, making the symbiote feast on her organs.

They're getting weak. Sen is about to die soon, and when that happens, Venom won't survive.

"How are you doing Venom?" she ask, "Hungry" he says, "Me too" she whipers.

For the past months, Hydra experimented and tortured Sen and Venom. They were planning on making her a hydra soldier but was unsuccessful because of Venom's protection.

"Look at us V, we're looking so dumb right now being caged in a fucking jar" Sen says weakly chuckling.
"Food Sen, we need to eat now"

"I know V" she whispers.

They contained the symbiotic duo on a glass chamber, and whenever they tried to escape, they tortured them by ringing a high pitch noice, just like back in the Life Foundation. She now wears white long hospital gown.

But today was different. There was an explosion somewhere in the facility, "I think I'm hallucinating, did I just heard a fucking explosion?"

There was another one that shook the building making Sen stand up, adrenaline started rushing in her body. There was gunshots followed by the electricity cutting off making the door in her cage opened. Everything was red and alarms are banging around hurting Sen and Venom.

Venom took over and smash the speakers nearby. He runs outside, meeting few of the familiar scientists that did experiments on them, "Food" he says wickedly, grinning and licking the saliva that drools in his teeth.

The scientist started running but Venom blocks the door they're running to, unsing his tendril then started chomping their heads off. They're all panicking and screaming, but their numbers decreases fast. Venom stared at the last one who even hit him with their breifcase, "Nice try bitch" then bit their heads off.

Venom shifts back inside Sen, "Wow that was fulfilling, for the first time, I'm not pissed on you doing a fucking full massacre"

"Being locked up and tortured change people"

Sen bolt out of the room and started running around like a crazy person.

When she turns into the corner, she was greeted by a group of Hydra soldiers that pointed their high tech flamethrower at her. She put her hands up in surrender, "What are you doing?!"

"Uh putting my hands up so they won't burn and kill us?" She whispers, "No! You're making us look weak!" Venom says as the fights on who's going to control the arm.

"Prisoner Subject 6969, go back to your—" the soldier was suddenly sent flying out by a red mist, Sen and the rest of the soldiers look to see Wanda coming out, with a mix of determination, tiredness and anger in her face. Her fingertips were glowing red, with a swift of her hands all the other soldiers where sent flying into the wall and passed out.

Then Wanda turns to Sen who raise her hands again, "I'm not a Hydra!" she exclaimed, "Can you stop with raising your hand?!"

She look at Sen confused, "There is someone else in your head" she says as Sen nervously chuckles, "Well, yeah, I kind of have a parasite"

"I'm not a parasite!" Venom exclaimed coming out of Sen's shoulders, startling Wanda, he look at Wanda and introduced himself, "We are Venom and I was a symbiote from the planet of Klyntar"

"You're an alien?!"

"I am not, he is. I'm just his host so he can survive" Sen explained, Wanda was about to say something but they hears heavy footsteps coming near them, "We'll talk about more of this later!" Wanda says seriously as they run along the corridors.

Sen followed just followed her until they reached a room that made her freeze. "Is that?..." she trails off watching 5 different colored familiar goo moving inside their correspondent glass cylinder

"Yes, they're also like me"

Wanda watch Sen's movement cautiously, "Are those aliens too?" she ask.

"How? I thought..."
"They were made based on us Sen, they find a way to create symbiotes"

"What?!" Sen and Wanda both exclaimed as they look at each other.

"We need to destroy them" Venom says seriously, "How?" Wanda ask.

Sen was silent for a second thinking, "I've got an idea, wait here. And don't let those things escape and touch you!" she says running out and looking for the thing she needs.

She came back with one of HYDRA's high tech flamethrower, "Okay I got the thing, now what?"

"I can hold them in one place while you burn them with that" Wanda suggests, as Sen nod in agreement.

Sen pushed a button, opening the first cylinder. The symbiote inside it started to move away but Wanda caught it with her magic, and bring it up in the air.

Sen, who saw HYDRA soldiers use the flamethrower before, tried to copy them, "Hold the button then pull the trigger" "Okay"
She did that and fire shoot out from the weapon and into the floating symbiote who screech until it turns into ashes.

Sen and Wanda sigh, "Okay one down, 4 more to go"