Its time

After calling Louis and asking for Zayn's home address, I walk up to his flat and suddenly stop in front of his door.i can feel my nervousness as my hands are shaking uncontrollably. I take up the courage to knock on his door. After a few moments I can hear the door unlocking and as it opens completely

"Zayn I -" I stopped. The person in front of me wasn't Zayn... I couldn't believe it....

(Jk I wasn't gunna leave you all hanging!)

I see the recognizable blond hair and blue eyes.... There perrie stood in front of me with only a robe around her body. I couldn't process anything right... My heart is over hyperventilating and something deep down in my chest felt like I was falling from an never ending cliff of pain.

"Hey Riley! Long time no talk! How have you been?!"

"I- uh fine..." I say to her

"Zayn isn't home right now... Do you wanna come in and wait for him?"

I couldnt be here.. This was too much for me to handle and I don't think my heart can take it.

"No I'm fine... imma go."

"Bye! Good to see you again!" She said but I was in deep thought to even reply to her as I walked away.

As I passed a few blocks away from his apartment I can feel the warm tears searing down my face, and At this time i lost the ability to even walk as I fell down on the sidewalks pavement not caring who saw me. How could he do this to me? I was about to confess my feelings to him and thinking he may possibly feel the same way to only see him going back to his ex- girlfriend who had cheated on him. It surprised me but mostly i was painfully hurting.

I suddenly feel someone's presence near me. With the haze filling my eyes unable to fully see the person beside me I look up and I recognize the dirty blonde hair.

"Why are you crying?" He asked harshly. I couldn't deal with him or his attitude right now. I put my hands in front of my face and sob hysterically. I feel someone's arm around my waist as I am being pulled up to my feet.

"C'mon lets go..." Niall said as we started walking. After a few minutes we stop by this little apartment complex that I have never seen before... Did he live here? Like his second resort?

He puts the key in the door and he opens it and he walks in. I stand by the door way not knowing if I should go in.

"Are you coming in or you gunna stay out there in the cold ?"

I nod my head as I enter the complex. It was simple with a living room and a small kitchen. It was cozy enough.

"You can make yourself at home I guess.." Niall said as I sitted myself on one of the couches. He sits infront of me and stares at me. I look away from his gaze and looked anywhere else but him.

"So are you going to tell me?"

"Tell you what?" I asked

"Why were you crying on the floor in the middle of a busy sidewalk."

I stayed silent.

"Did your boyfriend break up with you or something?" He said

"It's none of your business!" I yelled out as I now stood in front of him.

"Yeah, you let me into your home but it gives you no excuse to run me over like that... You know what... I hate people like you who cant find no happiness in your life so instead you decide to ruin mine! I have had enough of your banter and rude remarks about me, I tried being nice to you but I give up... Is that what you want to hear?! Someone giving up on you because I believe that there is no hope for you?" I screamed at him. But as soon as I realized what I said deep down guilt hit me... But I put that aside and stood my ground. I am angry as it is so he pushed me too far. I look at Niall as I see pure anger and sadness wash over his face.