say what now?!

As we were driving down the streets of England I started thinking… my life here in England is going to be completely different from now on. I haven’t seen harry since that summer night and now that I had seen him all of the feelings I had once thought I had wanted to forget had soon came back to haunt me.

ive tried playing it cool but when im looking at you I cant ever be brave cause you make my heart race cause you make my heart race…-“  i started to tap my fingers to the rhythm

shot me out of the sky, your my kryptonite  you keep making me weak yeah frozen and cant breathe…”  great…

“ughh… can we change it? This song isn’t my style.” I was lying but harry had to ruin it… his perfect beauti- wow riley get a hold of yourself!

“Sure, change it to whatever, but umm riley can I ask you a question?”

“What about?” I asked while trying to find a decent station to listen too

“I kind of like someone but I’m not sure that person feels the same way…” is she blushing? 

“Well how does that person act around you?”

“Normally I think we flirt and fool around with each other… in a playful way. But I’m not sure if that is that person’s way of him letting me know that that person likes me.”

“May I ask who this person is?” I say wriggling my eyebrows

“okay but you have to swear not to tell anyone and take this secret to the grave.” She sternly said

wow this chick is serious… who is this guy?

“Okay I promise now lay it on me. Who is he?”

*sigh* “It’s Liam.”

“Liam Payne? Niall’s friend right?”

“Yeah he is a sweet guy with a kind heart. But I don’t know if he likes me or sees me as niall’s little sister.”

“Why don’t you ask him?” I insisted

“ARE YOU ON DRUGS OR SOMETHING! OR ARE YOU JUST CRAZY?!” she yelled

“no I’m not, but why not?”

“Because if I tell him then either it could go good or bad. It could be good and he actually feels the same way I do towards him or badly and he sees me as Niall’s little sister and it can make it awkward between us and ruin our friendship that we have built over the past year.”

“Well sometimes you just have to take the risk in order for you to know. If it goes good then I told you so but if it goes badly then he was seriously leading you on and he isn’t what he seems to be. So if it was me id take the chance to know now then to find out later on and could possibly get hurt.” I say

as we stop on a red light she turns to look at me

“I know and your right but im just scared that if he rejects me then I will feel stupid and to tell you the truth I think I am in love with him, so it will hurt me even worse to be rejected by the guy I love.”

she was in deep

“yeah, I know where you are coming from and trust me when I say to just get it over with or you will never know the truth and regret it in the future.”

As she drives on we finally made it to the mall in one piece. And before I had gotten out of the car I look at up Hannah.

“I hope your right. She says sympathetically as she gets out of the car and following soon after.

**************************************************************************************************************

HELLO! IM BACK! I HOPE WRITING THE TWO CHAPTERS MADE UP FOR THE TIME I HAD LOST. and i know these ch. are short but i promise they will be longer.

SOOOO HOW DID YOU LIKE THE CONCEPT OF HANNAH LIKING LIAM? DO YOU THINK LIAM LIKES HER THE SAME WAY?

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT :D

P.S MORE RILEY AND HARRY DRAMA IS COMING UP IN THE NEXT UPCOMING CHAPTERS… AND SOON WILL MORE DRAMA! :O brybry x