harry styles with some bimbo

“I can’t believe you took me here.” I tell him as we enter the front doors of the building.

“You know you love it.” He said smirking at me

Louis decided to take me to one of London’s famous 5 star restaurants and one of London’s most expensive. I feel a little guilty that Louis has taken me here.

“Really Louis, this is too much I-”

 “No, we are going to eat here and that is final whether you like it or not.” 

We walk up to the front desk to see a middle aged man looking down at something and suddenly noticed our appearance.

“Welcome to Sharon’e Dion. How may I help you today?”

“A table for two please?” Louis asked

“Okay and what’s your name sir?”

“It’s Terrance- it’s with a t, an e, an r. an r, an r, an r-”

“How many r’s are there?” the guys said interrupting Louis

“About six…”

I wanted to laugh so hard because when I look up at the guy his face was so serious! And the funny part was, was that he actually believed him! I had to look away from not looking like a total idiot laughing out of nowhere like a maniac.

“Okay, follow me sir.”

The guy took us to a two seat table and left us with the menu; as soon as he was out of site I started laughing.

“What’s so funny?” Louis asked as he gave me this confused look on his face.

“Like you don’t know!” I tell him as I start laughing again

“No I don’t.”

“ahaha-why did you- haha- say your name was Terrance- haha with six r’s in it?! haha did you see the look on that guys face??ahahhaa!” I was now laughing uncontrollably. I was laughing so hard I started to cry and had to hold on to my stomach for dear life.

“Hey that was not funny! I don’t want to be discovered by paparazzi or none of the less be seen by a crazed fan.”

“Or is that just a lame excuse to not be seen with me?” I say jokingly as I lift my eyebrow upwards.

“No, no, no it’s not that! I was just- it’s just that-”

“Calm yourself! I was just messing with you!” I say interrupting him as Louis pouted at me.

After we ordered our food (or should I say expensive food) and taking a sip of my water and Louis was on his phone looking quite serious .Louis looks up to me and straight out says

“Liam just texted me saying that he had just asked Danielle out on a date.” 

First I spit out my water, then I choked, and finally i could feel the shocked look on my face.

“Are you okay miss?” someone asked me. I look up to see a handsome waiter next to me with a worried look on his face.

“Oh im fine. Just got caught in the moment is all.” I tell him. But as I look at the waiter more carefully he is very good looking. He has dark blonde hair that looks like he is staring to grow out, and he has green eyes. But they don’t and won’t ever compare with Harry’s though. Ughh I need to stop thinking about harry.

“Okay miss…?” he questioned as he trailed on

“oh im riley.” I tell him as I shook his hand