suspicions *Louis's pov

Louis's pov

i was in the kitchen minding my own buisness eating my wonderful captian crunch when i see riley trying to quietly go through the front door. its like 9:00 in the morning its obvious that something is upand i will find out soon enough. i really like riley. she is like another sister of mine.she is a bundle of joy and cool to chill with. so i dont kow why niall doesnt seem to like her. i will just have talk to him later about it. he is an odd lad, but you gots to love his irish ways. but dont get me started on Harry and Zayn. they may think im stupid  but i can feel the tension between those three is unbelievable.its way to obvious that there is something going on between them. the way both Harry and Zayn look at riley its like they are some lost love puppy or something.but dont get me wrong riley is the same way withthem. but i officially knew something was up when riley wanted to go home early when zayn introduced perrie to everyone and talked at the cafe. i mean for pete's sake he kissed her! and then last night he came home drunk last night and went straight to her room. but with harry and riley there is more than meets the eye. when riley first met us andsaw Harry i dont know if it was just me but i saw a glint of hurt in her eyes. did they know each other before?i maybe the immature one but when it comes to things like this i am the guy who see's  these kind of thngs.

"Is anyone up?" a voice says interrupting my train of thoughts.

i look up to see Niall still in his pajama's as his hair is all over the place.

"Nah, it's just me." i tell him

he takes the empty seat beside me and rests his elbow on the counter as he is leaning facing me.

"why are you up so early?" he says

"i could ask the same." i smirk at  him

"i couldnt sleep Lou."

as i look at Niall more carefully i could see the rims of his eyes rich red with dark circles under them.

"Are you okay lad? your not looking so good."

"im just stressed is all." he says as he rubs his tiredsome eyes together.

"does this have to deal with Riley by any chance?" i had to ask him if this is the case then i seriously need to know whats up with him. as soon as i said those words i soon regretted them as his face went to full on angry.

"everything does not involve around her! why is everything about her huh? and no it's not. i dont even care about that... orphan!" he yelled and stormed out the kitchen probably waking everyone up in the process. wow, i have never seen Niall so upset or better yet have hatred towards someone before. i cant believe he had called Riley that. I seriously dont know what his issue is with her but he needs to get over it. maybe feeling like he is being replaced or something because if that is the case then he is one stupid leperchaun to ever think like that. i need to find out about whats happening with Harry,Zayn,and Riley's siuation as well as Niall's.

today is going to be a longggg day.

********************************************************************************************************

hey everyone! i know that this is short but i kinda wanted louis's pov and some idea of what the next chapter might be like  and i am having dificulties with the next chapter. but i will upload later this week. hope you all liked it and please vote and comment. is all i am asking for thanks guys!! :)

p.s  5,105 reads?!?! wow! just amazing!