Liam seen with mysterious girl

To see Liam with another girl.  

I look at Hannah to see the hurt and pain in her eyes. I

"how can he do this to me?" Hannah silentley screeched

"we can't assume anything till-" I start to say

"stop saying that because look at what's right infront of you. It's obvious that he doesn't like me back and used me... Can we just go?" Hannah whispered to me.

I decided to drop it because I know that Liam had just broke her heart. Liam wouldn't do this to Hannah. Would he? There jut has to be a reason why he was hanging out with that mysterious girl. Who is she anyways? I have no idea but I plan on soon finding out. I wrap my arm around her shoulder and start to walk back to the house.  

As we arrive, none of the lads were home so we decided that I picked the movie is she made te popcorn. She comes back into her room and as she sits next to me she asks

"what movie are we gunna watch?"

"have you ever heard of 'sixteen candles' ?" I questioned  

Her eyes become really wide and yells

"WHO FUDGING DOESN'T?!?! That jake guy is skdjhdkdkjk sexy as hell! Whew!!" she said as she used her hand as a fan

"omg.... We are definatley sisters!" I say to her as we both burst out laughing and then pressed play in the DVD player.

...............................................................................................................................................................

"Is she awake?" I hear a voice say 

A I feel something poking me hard against my cheek.

"don't wake her up!" suddenly recognizing Zayn's voice

"but I'm hungryyyyyy!!" Louis whined at him 

I slowly open my eyes to see Louis is all up in my personnel space with Harry and Zayn behind him, and see liam by the door with his eyes fixated on sleeping Hannah beside me.

"why did you wake me up for?!" I try to yell bust just came out raspy instead.

"I got hungry and Liam wanted to talk to you." Louis Said to me. Why did Liam want to talk to me?

"Louis, make your self a daym sandwich and Liam come with me." I say getting up passing all the lads and Liam followed after me. I lead him to the kitchen and turned around to look at him. I am still upset at him after knowing what had happened and seen with that mystery girl earlier this evening.

" I saw you and Hannah today..." he said

"you did?" I say surprisingly

"yeah, near the coffee shop but that's not why I wanted to talk to you." Liam trailed on

"what is it?" I ask

" how should I say this... Umm is Hannah mad at me?"

"why do you ask?"

"because she keeps ignoring me and always gives me an attitude whenever I try an talk to her." he said 

Wonder why?! I thought to myself

"you should ask her yourself." how blind could this boy be?

"she won't talk to me! I try-"

Try harder... You tell her how you feel and make an effort!" I say interrupting him while leaving him standing there looking down at the floor.  

I reach the room I still see Hannah sleeping. Ahhhh! I forgot to ask Liam who that girl was! Stupid stupid stupid! I will have to ask him next time.

Liam better make this right with Hannah.

*********************************************************************************************************************** 

Hello everyone! I can't update this weekend so I stayed up all night to write this!  

Okay goodnight!