walking the streets of london with...Harry styles?!

"Guys this is Perrie... my girlfriend."

All the lads had said their hello's to her , it was my turn. as i walked up to her to shake her hand she had a big smile on her face.

"Hi nice to meet you, I’m Riley." i said putting on a fake smile.

"Nice meeting you too." she said smiling back at me. She seems nice, but i was kind of hoping she'd act like a bitch.

Wait? Why did i just think that? For some apparent reason just seeing them smiling at one another and holding hands made me feel something deep inside me i didnt like. i just somehow needed to get out of here. im just not feeling to well... is that the real reason or i just didnt want to see the whole scene with perrie and zayn?

well, as of right now, i dont care i just needed to leave.

"Hey guys, im pretty beat... so imma head out."

"And how are you planning on doing that if we all rode here together?" Liam questioned

"I'll walk." i confidently said. I really wasnt in the mood to be with anyone at the moment.

"Are you crazy... or are you just crazy?! we are not going to let you walk out in the middle of the night all by yourself where there are creeps lurking around at this time of day waiting for thier next victims!" Louis sternly said.

from the time of me knowing louis i had never seen that side of louis before. and i dont think the rest of the lads havent either by the shocked look on thier faces. but the most shocked was Liam because he is suppose to be 'daddy directioner' and by louis saying that was just a shocker.

"Louis, ill be fine... i am capable of taking care of myself." i say trying to believe myself. Louis had made a point. a very good one but i guess im just to stubborn to listen.

"Now that's just crazy talk!" Liam said

just as i was about to protest, someone i hadnt expected in a million years to say

"I'll walk her home." Harry volunteered walking up beside me.

"But Harry, what if you get seen?" Liam asked

"Trust me, i won't. and if i do? what's the worst that could happen get a few photo's taken of me? guys dont worry, nothing is gunna happen she is with me." Harry explained

Louis and Liam looked at each other then turned thier backs on us as they were ' talking '. i sometimes wonder about them. Finally, they turn to look at us.

"Okay fine, but just be careful you two." Liam said as he pointed his finger at both of us.

As i hugged Liam and Louis goodbye, i waved goodbye to Niall who lets say didnt return the favor. then, i had to face Zayn. I walked up to him, looked up at his hazel eyes and hugged him tightly. as he hugged me back i couldnt help but feel the same tingling feeling i exactly felt two nights ago. i never wanted to let go but as we did i turned to perrie.

"Again. nice meeting you."

"You too. we should hang out sometime?!" she happily said

"yeah, definately. well Zayn has has my number so he could give it to you."

"Okay i'll text you!" she said as she hugged me.

"Okay then bye."

as i make my way outside, the cool fresh air suddenly gives me a chills. suddenly i look beside me to see harry. Realization had just smacked me right in the face... harry styles is walking me home. why did he volunteer? Was he doing it to be nice or his curiosity? as we were walking down the streets of london either me or harry had said a word to each other. Maybe he was just trying to be nice. as i look up at harry, he had absolutley changed. as i look up and down his body i couldnt resist how fit he looked. He had gained some muscle... especially arm muscle.