The plan:phase one

The plan: phase one     I open the door to see… harry with his shirt unbuttoned at the top with a vodka bottle in his left hand. His eyes are blood shot red. He is definitely drunk.  

“How are you feeling riley?” harry slurred as he put his right hand on my shoulder.  

“I’m fine, Harry are you are drunk?”

  “Maybe I am… why do you care?” he tells me as he scrunches his eyes together.  

“Because you are my friend harry and I care about what happens to you.”

He doesn’t say anything. He turns around about to leave but I stop him because I don’t want him to be seen by Niall. If he found out about this I know he will be pissed. I take him to my room and lay him on my bed. As I was about to leave to sleep on the couch harry suddenly grabs my hand and said  

“Sleep with me I don’t want to be alone.”  

“I’m going to sleep on the couch.”  

“If you don’t come lay down here next to me in about 10 seconds I am going to leave and wake everyone up.” He smirked at me  

“Fine.” Feeling defeated. I lay down next to harry and try to separate myself away from him. I hear the bed creak and as I look beside me I see harry removing his top revealing his 6-pack.  

“What are you doing?” I ask him  

“Taking off my clothes.” He said sarcastically   “

No shit, but why?”  

“Because I don’t want to sleep in my clothes… why you can’t handle thissss?” he said slurring the  ‘s ‘ while lifting up his right eyebrow.  

“Yes I can handle it, but-“  

“Then it shouldn’t be a problem.” He said interrupting me as he quickly took off his jeans revealing his Calvin Klein boxers and laid back down on the bed. I can’t possibly sleep knowing harry is literally 4 inches away from me… almost naked.  

“Riley?” harry whispered  

“Yeah harry?”  

“Thank you.”  

“For what?” I questioned  

“For not letting anyone see me like this. I have been screwing up lately and if they saw me like this they would be more disappointed in me.”

  “It’s fine harry. Don’t worry about it.”      

I suddenly feel harry pull me against him, putting his arm securely around my waist and nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck. I could feel his breath against my skin causing me to get goose bumps everywhere. And then, the unexpected happened. He pulls me even closer to where I could feel him against me there. But this time it’s different because he is spooning me really hard against him. Making me moan really loud and it feels so… good. I couldn’t help myself as I slightly push against him as he groans inside my neck. His hand that was on the side of my waist suddenly turned me over so that I was facing him. I look up at him as he was looking at me. I could see the dark lust in his eyes as his gaze lingers to my lips and back. Before I knew what was happening I feel Harry’s soft lips against mine. The sparks in the kiss was incredible. He was grazing his tongue across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I immediately granted it. We were both fighting for dominance but I soon gave up and let harry take control. I feel harry go up my shirt and rubbing my back softly. He takes off my shirt completely and his eyes were focused on my chest. His lustful eyes looks up at me, leaning forward he kisses me and says against my lips   “I love you riley.”