meeting danielle peazer

Holy shit… was the two words that I could only say right now. I didn’t expect Liam to bring her to the house. If I was in complete shock, I can’t even imagine how Hannah feels right now.  

Liam grabs Danielle’s hand and walk over to where Louis and I are at.

“Louis, Riley… this is Danielle Peazer my girlfriend.” Liam says as he kisses Danielle’s cheek. I could feel my jaw drop down to the floor in absolute surprise.

“Hi it’s a pleasure meeting you guys.” Danielle says as she comes and shakes both Louis and I’s hand. I smile at her nicely. She is seriously pretty. She has brown eyes, urban brown curly hair, and looks about 5’5. But as I gaze away from her I look to where Hannah is at and I can see the heartbreak in her eyes as tiny teardrops escape from them. She quickly wipes them away; she gets up looking back at Liam and Danielle and leaves.

 I am furious at how Liam could do this to her. Doesn’t he see what he is doing to her? Leaving her like nothing had ever happened? He is like another harry and it disgusts me that Liam had even stooped this low.

“Well, it was nice meeting you Danielle… but I need to do some errands.”

“It’s alright! Maybe we can hang out sometime?” she says

“Sure. See you guys later.” But as I turn to Liam and meet his gaze I give him the dirtiest look I could give and walked away to find Hannah.  

I walked down to Hannah’s room to hear a cry that was as loud as a whisper. I knocked on her door saying it was me. I didn’t hear anything so I took the initiative and opened her door entering as I shut the door behind me.   I immediately saw Hannah on her bed lying down burying her face in her pillow. I decided to sit down next to her and just sat there. I then started to think about harry and all the pain he had put me through. But yet somehow whenever I wanted to think of the hurt he caused me, I still think about the good and loving memories we had together.

                                    *flashback*

I woke up the next morning thinking about harry, and how his green eyes could make me weak to my knees, his dimpled smile could make me melt into his arms, or how his perfect curls were just so… perfect. He was so sweet to walk me all the way back to the cabin. Not to mention the kiss he gave me. Well it was on the cheek but you get the point. Anyways for him to do those nice things for me beats me.  I wonder if I was going to see him today? I have the need to see him. Okay… wow that sounded desperate. I just want to see him.  After I had gotten dressed for today I made my way down to the cafeteria and as soon as I walked into line for about five minutes I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see harry smiling down at me. Suddenly I froze. Do I say hi first? Should I mention about last night? Uhhh I can’t think when I am around him. His hotness sure has an effect on me.

“Hey, did you sleep well last night?” harry asked while picking up his food tray.

“y-yeah I did actually.”  I lied. Yeah at first I did but most of the night I kept tossing and turning because of you!