give me the highest of fives!

Okay I don't know if I should be happy or should I be curious about this whole situation? You see I woke up like I usually do in the mornings and went downstairs to say good morning everyone but except for Zayn because he wasn't here. Probably with his new girlfriend... Anyways I decided to sit next to Harry because well there was no other option unless I sit on the floor. And there was no way I was sittin on the floor because of him! Well we all had started eating breakfast when i hear my phone buzzing. As I look at the screen I didn't know how to react to the txt message I had just recieved. it had read:

Bradfordbadboy: "hey Riley, meet me outside in 5.-Zayn " 

He questioned. Well more of like a demand if you ask me but I excused myself from the table and got ready. As I finished I ran down the stairs like my favorite superhero flash... But I had to make an escape plan before I make a run for it. I don't want the boys especially Harry to know where I am going and with whom. I needed to talk to him. So I made a plan to casually walk out of the house without making any noise. But it seems sort of impossible due to the fact that the house had wood which creeked every time you walked on it. I slowly make my way quietly half way to the living room without any noise. I think imma make it! I take a couple more steps....

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk

Dammit! I spoke I soon! ABORT MISSION!!!  ABORT MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided to make a run for it and as I could see myself close to the front door I feel my wrist being pulled back by the one and only Louis Tomlinson. He smirks at me and says

"where do you think your going?" he smirked at me thinkIing I will actually tell him!

"I am going shopping I don't have any clothes so-"

"that one time you went with Hannah you told me that you would never go shopping again. So I know that you are lying. Plus you make it so obvious as I was watching you the whole time IN A NON CREEPER WAY! As you were pathetically failing on trying to escape. Are you gunna tell me or do I have to call the lads and force it out of ya?" Louis says  

I didn't know what to say! Should I tell him the truth? Nah I think I have a better idea...

"do you really want to know?" I questioned

"yes yes I do TELL ME!" he says as he jumps up and down

" Okay okay.... It's not my fault I have a wide set vagina and a heavy flow! So I-" I say trying to quote mean girls but got interuptted by louis placing his hand on my mouth with a horrified and disgusted look on his face! It was killing me inside not to laugh!

"OKAY! Enough! Please don't finish that sentence! Just go and deal with that problem... Eww!" Louis say trying to make a throwing up sound from his mouth.

"you shouldn't have asked..." I tell him. I knew that would work. Works like a charm.

"well I'm off to take care of business!"

I go outside to finally see Zayn being his hot self leaning against the light post with his hands digged into his pant pockets looking straight ahead not knowing I was out here yet. I could see his jaw tense up on his concentrated face. As soon as I shut the front door he turns his head towards me with a startled look on his face which is soon covered up by his beautiful smile. As we walk up to each other he immediately hugged me. Feeling the same tingling I have felt before. It felt wonderful. But Zayn is hugging me so tight it feels like I can't breathe. I didn't want to say anything because this was a perfect moment for me but I also don't want to die either!

"I... Can't ... Breathe!" I wheezed out.

"I'm so sorry!" he says as he lets go of me. "it's just- I haven't seen you since the concert okay technically yesterday when we woke you up but you didnt answer my text messages or phone call that night and i had gotten worried. then yesterday I couldn't talk to you because you were talking to liam and when id tried to talk to you you were aleep.