𝟘 | 𝟘

𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠

   Okay I'm going to make this quick. Hi!! Thanks for choosing to read my story. Hope you guys like it ;)

                                   ❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

   Not only is this my first ever book, but it's my first werwolf book and I'm kind of excited!!! This book took a lot of time and planning so I really hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do and follow me on this new journey.

MC's

Elysia Knight also known as Elyse : 21

    The main character is stubborn curly haired spitfire

...
    The main character is stubborn curly haired spitfire. She's witty with nothing to lose. She tries to see the good in him even when he's in his monstrous form, the only person who ever has. No matter the difference, they'll always find themselves needing each other.
...

Alpha Kylen also known as Kye : 24 (• Kai •)

    The love interest is cold; not much of a warm hearted kinda guy, introverted; keeps to himself, and intellectual in his crazy ways

...
    The love interest is cold; not much of a warm hearted kinda guy, introverted; keeps to himself, and intellectual in his crazy ways. Yes, he does have a character development as the romance progresses. What can I say, she simply brings it out of him :)
...

Small reminders :

* Of course this is how I picture the characters but feel free to use your imagination if you see them differently. Hell, imagine yourself :)

* The guy character is an asshole and kind of hot-tempered. SUE ME! There's something hot about dickhead guys that are willing to change and be better for a certain someone. It may take a while but give him time, he'll fold. I mean, look at Elyse.

* It's a love/hate romance which develops into a beautiful and confiding relationship that'll turn our stomach in knots.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• DO NOT COPY-WRITE PLS & THANK YOU •

Story contains mature content, mature language, some sexual content, and strong depictions of violence so read at your own risk!

Enjoy!