𝟙 | 𝟙

insufferable

A/N : School was a bitch

A/N : School was a bitch...but your girl graduated so call me BIG FISH! Anyways, sorry for the delay. Can't promise it won't happen from time to time but that doesn't mean I'm not trying. Happy readings ;)
••••••

What does one do when they've been dragged into the house by the alpha in front of everybody a week and a half ago? Sit and pass time in their room until everyone forgets?

   Ding! Ding! Ding!

The only time I left my room was to go down to either grab something to eat or watch Tv late at night with Willa and Anya while everyone was asleep. Anya was out of town the day the rogue situation went down and was quickly caught up on everything that happened the day after. Thanks to Jenn's big mouth.

I would hear him leave his room in the morning and comeback when the sun goes down and my mind would drift back to when we last talked, well argued, well me going against his word like he isn't the most cunning alpha in all of east and could end me in a blink of an eye. And every time I do think about him, I get this stinging feeling in my stomach, not because of how everything went down, but how it sucks to be avoiding him. It feels like the mate bond's starting to take effect.

    The small cuts have long healed and I have an appointment scheduled with Dr.Katie for my monthly check up to see to the progress I've made since I first showed up. For the most part, my body is gaining back it's strength and muscles so once my knee's fully healed I'll be cleared for training. It's been a while since I pushed my body to its limits and it feels foreign but nice.

    Willa and I are in the downstairs gym and as my new trainer, she's been helping me get in a few exercises. We've been working on certain parts of my body each day so it doesn't cause too much stress on me. It's noon and everyone's out sort of doing their own thing since training was canceled. Apparently something urgent came up in town and Alpha Kye had to go take care of it. Thankfully he won't be back for a while.

  "Am I even doing this right?" I grasp the bar yet again with a wide grip and pulling it down in front of me to my upper chest.

  "Yes, it's a lat pulldown. Literally says it in its name. Just keep pulling the bar down to your chest and then squeeze your lats at the bottom of the move." She instructs.

   We've been at this for a good hour or so and my shoulders and arms are beginning to burn. I pull and pull a few more times before calling it quits.

  "So what's the plan for today?" Willa hands me my water bottle and I chug it down.

  "I'm down to do anything." She shrugs.

   "Cool, I'm going to shower and then we can chill upstairs." I grab my pink towel, wipe the sweat off of my face and shoulders, and Willa pulls me up from the lat machine thing. We go our separate ways upstairs and once I'm in my room, I strip out of the dirty clothes for a quick shower. Nothing beats the feeling of cool water hitting your skin after a hot workout.