𝟚 | 𝟘

180

     He opens the door for me and I walk into his office

He opens the door for me and I walk into his office. It's no shock his room still looks the same. The only difference is the pile of paper work on his desk that's now neatly stack and the books are put back in their place on the large book shelf. Occupied with searching for the changes in the room, I didn't hear him close the door until the lock is being turn.

He comes from around me, playing with the buttons to get his suit vest off. "I was called in for an unexpected meeting which took longer than I thought it would. I didn't intend on being late."

"What was the meeting about?" I stay on the subject. I've long accepted that Kye and I are mates and while I was on my own, I came to the decision that it wouldn't hurt to become someone of high rank even if it means baring the responsibility of hundreds if not thousands of pack members that look up to me to protect them along side their alpha. Being Luna would get me protection from rogues and anything else trying to harm me. 100% it's a big role but since my mate turned out to be an asshole alpha, the Luna role falls on me and that's only if he accepts me as his. If I were to become Luna, I would have to be aware of discussions in the meetings and be involved in important matters that threaten the pack. It's not an easy task but I don't want to run from responsibilities anymore. I recall Kye's words and I don't want to be a coward. I want my parents to think I'm a disappointment like he said.

"I didn't bring you up here to talk about a meeting." Slowly, he starts walking towards me while undoing the buttons on his white dress shirt next. I watch as each button comes off, exposing his inked chest as he watches me with the same hungry look from last night.

This could take a half-good-half-bad turn if he gets any closer while getting less dressed.

"Still, I want to know how your meeting went." I keep my eyes up at his but it's kind of hard to focus while he gets his shirt off in front of me. If he was going to bring me up here, he should've changed beforehand. Something tells me he's doing this to get a reaction out of me. I already saw half of what's under his clothes last night, I don't need another reminder. My mind is going blank just watching him get to the last button on the shirt.

     "Did you eat like I told you?" He reverts the subject again. He gets all the buttons off and I challenge myself not to look down at his naked torso on display.

"I couldn't."

     "Why not?" He precedes towards me but I stand in place. If I back up, I'll end up being trapped between him and the door which isn't what I'm here for.

"I was nervous about coming back." I admit. I mean how can I not be after he went down on me last night and here we are alone in his room.

    "What's there to be nervous about?" He stops just a mere inch away from me and I'm face to face with his chest while he stares down at me. I'm afraid if I look up, I'll grab his face or he'll grab mine. Either way we'll both be grabbing something.