𝟙 | 𝟞

Commotion

Kye's pov :

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Kye's pov :

   I can admit that I fucked up. I might've went a little too far with getting her wolf back but instead of running from me, she should be thanking me. No one had the guts to tell her what she needed to hear to get her wolf out because they knew it would hurt her feelings but I did. I got her wolf to come out. Me.

     After searching and searching for hours, I give up when I'm no longer able to track even the tiniest of her scent. That may have something to do with her smell being different today, like lime or some shit and the worst part is, when I think of that scent Levi comes to mind. WHY THE HELL DOES SHE EVEN SMELL LIKE LEVI!? I change my mind, Levi's dead after my use of him.

I hate that scent on her. If it weren't the case I without a doubt would've already found her and dragged her back to the car so we can go back to our-my pack. 

  Finally quitting, I find my way back to the car. I shift out of my wolf and Lloyd, the driver, gives me clothes to change back into. He has a confuse look on his face when he doesn't spot Elyse behind me. I know he has some questions but he remains quiet so he doesn't piss me off any more than I already am. I tell him to take us back home and he complies. It's a day and a half trip from here to my pack and once I'm back, I'll send a few trackers to search for her when I can pinpoint exactly where she might be.

     The ride back I keep looking in the passenger mirror only to find an empty back seat. She doesn't have her bag and a small, tiny part of me worries she'll get cold. Temperatures in the north drop to 45 degrees around this time of the year. Of course she has lived in that weather before and is probably used to it and she has her wolf fur to keep her warm, but it doesn't make her any more safe. The rogues are still out there and could track her down and find her. I shake my head and shrug the worries off, I'll get her back before I know it.

When he get back to the house, I yawn as we pull up around the drive way. Dying to get out of my seat, I don't wait for Lloyd to shift the car into park and get out. My back and ass feel like they're on fire due to sitting in the same position for hours. My back cracks when I stretch a bit and wait for the blood to rush back down to my leg so I can feel it again.

Pack members rush outside when they sense their alpha's back and bow their heads in welcome. Willa and Anya push their way to the front and stop when they reach me. Willa looks around and her smile slowly fades from her lips as do Anya's.

I know who they thought they were going to see and I also know that I'm tired and need some rest so their questions are going to have to wait till later. She gives me a look of disappointment and I glide past her and the crowd. I past the guys on the way in and when they see that everyone else is coming back into the house and no Elyse is in sight, they take that as a sign to follow me upstairs sensing something happened.