𝟘 | 𝟡

Faint

   "Why are you here? Pack members only, with 2 knees at that?" Jenn sneers past me along with Carla and another girl as we make our way past the deep green branches

She's right I shouldn't be here but it was either sneak out or stay in the house with Kye and I'd much rather not see his stupid face right now. Will he be mad? Yes, but isn't he always mad.

I don't like that he's keeping something from me, big or small. Our potential future relationship, or whatever it'll become, can't be built on lies and secrets.

    I know there's something wrong with my wolf but could it really be connected to why I'm not healing? One minute my knee feels fine and the next, I'm crying out in pain so who knows if it is or not.

Fuck you Salone!

I know she hears me and I'm starting to accept that but damn, not even a hi, hello, good day?

"Ignore her. There's poison bushes just up ahead and fingers cross she falls in." Willa whispers next to me.

Logan thinks it's a good idea to go out to the large cabin deep in the forest and have fun for the day because he claims I haven't experienced a Anchor Crescent party. He also says there's a water fall so he had me sold there.

I cross my fingers when the red bush comes in contact and roll my eyes when Jenn steps around it. We walk for a few more mins until a roof comes into view. The outside isn't rusty and old and has brown with white curtains covering the large windows. I can tell they come here often by the few crushed up party cups on the ground and random ping pong balls.

    "How long has this place been here?"

    "Don't know. The former Alpha and Luna used to live here a while ago and lended to us after they stepped down." Logan replies. "Now we just come here when we want to chill and party."

I soak up the beautiful landscape as the cool breeze combs through my curls. The flowers are still bright and delicate in the warm autumn weather.

We make our way up the front wooden creaky stairs and inside the cabin. The inside is neater than I thought I'd be. The interior walls are a bright orange-brown and the furniture is blue and white. There's a pool table on the right corner and a foosball table on the left.

A lot of us came and everyone's putting their bags down and making themselves at home. We're only staying for the night since they have training tomorrow. Willa helps Kim raid the fridge and cabinets for snacks while Lincoln looks for something to put music on. They move around like routine so I just find a spot on the couch once again feeling out of place.

    Some of the guys hop on the couch next to me and turn on the tv while getting their controllers ready to play something. Scooting over uncomfortably, the guys begin their game and I watch. It's some kind of fighting combat game and I find myself silently cheering on the winning player after a while.