𝟙 | 𝟡

Senses

     This is so not how this night was supposed to go

     This is so not how this night was supposed to go. I was going to watch whatever was playing on the tv until my eyes got heavy and I passed out.

   His hold loosens around my neck so I know he's taken back by me suddenly kissing him. Hell, even I'm surprised that I just attacked him like that. I'm just horny and frustrated and my body took over and did the first thing that came to mind.

    His eyebrows are furrow, he blinks a few times and for the first time since I met him, he's genuinely speechless. His eyes shift from one eye to the other, probably trying to think of what possessed me to kiss him. Will he give in, finally accepting the crave we both feel for one another or does he regret it being me, the weak mate everyone seems to believe I am.

    Just when I think he's going to push me away, he does the opposite and brings his hands up from my neck to cup my cheeks. His palms are warm against my face and I find myself melting into his touch.

If you were to have told me Kye was coming over tonight and we'd end up locking lips, I would've hysterically laughed.

Slowly, he brings his face down to mine and I stare at his lips and back up to his low eyes. The dim light of the room sets the mood, making his olive skin appear darker. Everything goes silent to the point where I can hear my own heart racing in my chest. I hold my breath when his lips are merely a few centimeters away. Our eyes gaze into each other's and there's the same need behind his eyes like mines. We want each other, and I don't think the bond has anything to do with it anymore. The closer he gets, the more I can accept every flaw that comes along with him and every monstrous thing he's ever done slowing seeps away.

     The moment feels long and before I can process it, our lips touch. My eyes close to savor the moment. The kiss are soft and warm, and I further melt into him. He pulls me deeper into the kiss and I'm on the brink of letting go of all of my senses and finally give into him. Closing all the space between us, I lift my chest up against his, hearing our hearts beat in sync. The adrenaline make is so they're damn near beating out of our chest before slowing down to match the other's. As the cool air rides up my shirt, I can feel my nipples harden underneath, seeing as I'm not wearing anything under but underwear.

    I move my lips with his and his plump lips are as soft as expected. Once we find our pace, soft kisses soon turn into fast and wild ones. My hands tuck at his shirt, wanting to pull it off including every other pieces of clothing that's keeping our bare skin from touching. Like he's thinking the same thing, his warm finger tips glide under my shirt, find the waistband of my underwear, and lightly run his fingers around it. I let out a breath when my need for him inside me increases and the area between my legs feels wet.

    Wait! Wait! Wait! Hold up!

    Reality sets in when I feel his fingers explore even lower, and I pull myself away from him with heavy breaths. My body suddenly feels cold from the sudden contact loss. I think about returning back to the warm embrace that his body gives me as I feel the fire from the heat threatening to rise again each second I'm away. Our heavy breathing is the only sound in the quiet room. His sharp eyes that are usually intimidating are soft lit and lustful. His hair is ruffled through, only making him look even more durable. His lips are pink and swollen from the harsh kisses and he swipes his tongue along them as he stares back at my pink ones.