𝟚 | 𝟙

Again?

       "Keep your hands up

"Keep your hands up. If you get hit in the face and get knocked out, consider your precious Luna role gone." Logan instructs for what feels like the hundredth time. I raise my fists up to my face, waiting for him to throw a punch. He, for what also feels like the hundredth time, instead lands a blow on my left side and I hiss at the painful contact. Like an idiot, I fell for it again. "While you're focused on covering your face, don't forget your body's also exposed. The less hits that land, the further you'd last in the fight."

      "So why even bother telling me to keep my hands up?"

       "Covering your face isn't enough. Watch your opponent's eyes, their stance, and shoulders. You need to be able to tell where they're going to hit you. Just because they're looking at your face doesn't mean they won't hit you anywhere else."

     I sigh, getting into my fighting stance and he does the same. I watch his shoulder, eyes, and stance like he said. His eyes look into mines before roaming down to my legs. The thing about Logan is that he punches with both hands so I have to guess how he's going to aim. Like a boxer, he dances, circling around me like we're in the ring. I dodge his left punch and he sends a right that I also block but dummy me got too happy and miss his right leg that he twists around mine. I fall to one knee after he kicks me down and watch as his huge fist comes speeding towards my face. It all happen too fast for me to do anything but prepare for the worst which in this case is getting knocked clean out. Suddenly, his fist stops just below my eye and he smirks when I look up to figure out why he stop. "And just like that, you're out."

     I swat his fist away and stand back up to my feet. "Again."

    "Nah, let's take a break."

"Don't need one, come on."

    "I'm getting tired of kicking your-"

      I kick him in the abdomen and he stumbles back. Quickly throwing a punch, he catches it but I use my left arm to twist his until I hear a bone crack. He groans after receiving another kick to the ribs. For a second, I see why people are afraid of him. His eyes get dark and he marches towards me, ready to break me in half and it doesn't help that he already towers over me. It's no surprise he could knock me down with his pinky if he wanted to. I mean the guy is huge with a couple of inches on most of the people around here. I back up with my fists up as he proceeds towards me before throwing a heavy punch. Fortunately, I block it, stumbling back and throw one at him which he also blocks but follows it up with a kick to my chest that sends me on the ground. I silently groan from the stinging pain and take a few seconds on the ground to collect myself.

      I'm so glad I can heal myself because I definitely would've had to see Dr.Katie after this. To Logan's surprise, I get back up to my feet and wait for him to attack again. He drops his hands to his side but it could be a distraction that I'm not falling for again. "Are you really done or is this another lesson?"