𝟙 | 𝟟

Intuitively

Kye's pov :

Kye's pov :

    "Nothing?!" I yell through the phone. I'm clutching onto the square device to the point where my palms are turning white.     

   "No sir, we searched for hours and traveled for miles and nothing. She's not here either." Ronan's heavy breaths screech through the other end of the phone and he sounds as tired and disappointed as I am.

     This is the 6th attempt to find Elyse. Six missions later only to come up short. Six times I've sent guys to go drag her ass back here and came empty handed. Where the hell is she? Many thoughts roam through my mind. She's definitely not dead considering I don't feel much of a difference besides an increase of my temper. It's been almost three months and each time I've had to hear him say they had no luck finding her. A part of me is starting to think she doesn't want to be found but I refuse to accept that. Lincoln says he spotted her once before but she disappeared like the wind and that's the closest they've ever gotten to her.

"Alright. Start heading back." I sigh in annoyance as I hang up the call. A sudden force of anger passes through me and before I know it, I'm chucking my phone at the door. The sound it makes when it hits the floor and the small glassy particles on the ground already tell me the screen's shattered. That's the third phone I've broken so far and at this rate I'm going to destroy everything in front of me. I aggressively tuck at my hair before burying my face in my hands when the light colors in my room dissolve into a red mess and claws threaten to break through the wooden table. It's getting harder and harder to keep Jax at bay.

This is not my fault Jax so you can stop pointing fingers.

Like hell it isn't. You made her leave. This was your stupid ass plan and look how that turned out! She's gone!

     I mentally roll my eyes and block Jax out. He pounds on the doorway in the subconsciousness of my mind that links us but I ignore him. If he's going to blame me then he can stay in there.

    How can one person have this much control over me anyway. The question has be swirling through my mind ever since. She's the one that left and yet I'm the one who's paying for it. I pick up the pen sitting in front of me and twirl it in between my fingers to think for a second.

I can't remember the last time I've had a good nights rest. It's bad enough that I can't even sleep, but also not being able to think, nor be able to breathe is crazy. Taking another deep breath, a yawn escapes my mouth. It's like she has the rope tied around my neck and it only gets tighter and tighter the more she stays gone.

Someone knocks on my door and I shout, having it up to here, "What!"

Willa comes in and for what feels like the millionth time, I have to tell her Elyse isn't coming back with the guys. "Any luck?"