𝟚 | 𝟝

Bloodbath

    They surround me from all sides and I'm in the middle waiting for the person to attack

They surround me from all sides and I'm in the middle waiting for the person to attack. It's only the beginning so everyone's just feeling each other out, but it feels like all eyes are on me. I feel sick in the stomach and quickly regret eating cereal and chugging down the energy drink this morning.

     Everyone's here to watch, if not the whole pack including the pack members in town. I didn't realize how huge his pack really is until now. I've always heard stories of how large Anchored Crescent really but it's now finally sinking in.

       I'm surrounded by a circle of growling women ready to cut my head off, who are all surrounded with the whole Ancered Crescent pack who're here witness this fight. I must be the biggest threat because they gang up on me first before they have it out amongst themselves. Get the biggest fish out of the water first they say. Makes sense. I'm the alpha's mate who isn't even from this pack. Even I would take me out first. They play the taunting game where one pulls me back by my hair and the others push me around to like a game of tetherball.

     The crowd roars as the circle slowly closes in on me. Unfortunately, there's no where to hide at this point and I take the shoving and tugging at my hair. This all feels like another nightmare I can't wake up from, expect I realize it's actually happening when the first woman jumps at me. I dodge her claws but another one grabs me from behind and another set of claws comes straight at me. I turn my head but she end up grazing my left cheek and I feel a trickle of blood trail down the side of my face. Follow by an elbow to the nose, I'm grab from behind and take three hard punches to the jaw. I spit out blood but quickly recover and try to escape the hold from the one behind me, except she doesn't budge. After many tries, I send my head flying back and impair her nose from what it feels like, causing her to release me. The one in front comes at me again with her sharp claws but I kick her in the stomach and she falls backwards to the ground. I give her one last knee to the face and she stays down for good. That'll knock her out for a while.

     Whew! I need a minute.

     I release a breath. Two down, about fifty-from the looks of it- to go, or atleast I hope there isn't. The next two run in the ring and at this rate I don't even think I'll even make it if I'm fighting one pair after another. This doesn't seem fair. I take one down in one punch and the other kicks me in the abdomen and goes to knock me out with her fist but I catch it and hit her with a strong right hook that leaves her on the ground bleeding. I wipe off the blood on on my check and the another trail coming from my nose and myself up. The circle around me starts to close in as three women jump in to get their turn at me now.

Geez what's next, four!?

    "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, FIGHT!" Yells the alpha himself and suddenly everyone including the three who are waiting to jump me, begins grabbing each other and break out into a huge fight like how it should've started and all hell breaks loose. The attention is off me for now and I'm standing there like a deer in headlights, not knowing what to do next. I'm the one who was getting attacked first so I don't know how to go about purposely picking a fight with someone.