004

"What?!" Everyone was surprised.

A girl next to Jian Wenyi called out, "Wen Xiaoning, you owe Lingzhen money? I heard it right!"

Wen Xiaoning shook off the water on his face, because Ling Zhen couldn't even make the fire come out with this sentence, and his complexion turned from white to bright red.

As everyone knows, Ling Zhen is the one who posted their friends, he is earthy and poor—and she and she owe Ling Zhen money!

Wen Xiaoning felt that Shen Yanchu's gaze was looking right here. She couldn't take care of her embarrassment, so she opened her mouth and explained indiscriminately: "She is blackmailing me! This is blackmail!"

As soon as these words came out, everyone looked at Ling Zhen's eyes again.

Although they don't think Ling Zhen has the guts to blackmail, but... who knows? After all, it was Ling Zhen.

The girl next to Jian Wenyi is named Jiang Mei, who is also a member of the female protagonist's best friend group. She doesn't like Ling Zhen to post Shen Yanchu, nor Wen Xiaoning's posturing, and she is very happy to watch them bite the dog.

Jiang Mei said, "What the **** is going on? Ling Zhen, if you really blackmail Wen Xiaoning, you can get the police to talk about it."

As soon as she spoke, Wen Xiaoning scolded her in her heart. This woman was obviously afraid that the world would not be chaotic, and she was picking things up here!

She quickly eased her face: "Ah, I am not in a hurry, but I am not..."

Before Wen Xiaoning finished speaking, a clear voice came in: "Okay."

Ling Zhen at the center of the incident was the calmest. She even smiled slightly: "It just so happens that I have something to tell the police uncle."

Wen Xiaoning looked at her expression, and somehow suddenly felt bad.

Ling Zhen took out his mobile phone and turned on something. Then, a recording reverberated through the box clearly—

"After I have been busy for you these two days, I want to get such a big discount. Without me, the operation fee can be so cheap—" This is Wen Xiaoning's voice.

Then a voice asked: "Thanks for your hard work, how much does the hospital promise to allocate you?" This is Ling Zhen.

Wen Xiaoning answered her: "Just five or sixty thousand..."

The recording stops.

Ling Zhen met Wen Xiaoning's incredible expression, his eyes were bright and innocent: "You have lied to me with the beauty salon to lie to me, do you want to go to the police station to talk about it?"

Everyone in the box was silent, their expressions were difficult to express, but this time the object was changed.

Wen Xiaoning couldn't think of how Ling Zhen would record those few words at the time. She regrets now that her intestines are going to be green. If she hadn't been greedy for the tens of thousands of dollars, there would be no such thing!

After Jiang Mei was shocked, she sneered: "Xiaoning, you really belong to you."

Ling Zhen is very low, and even Ling Zhen's money is cheated. Isn't it even lower than Ling Zhen's.

Wen Xiaoning panicked in the eyes of everyone: "She lied to me! No, it was made by her in post-production, I—"

At this time, Shen Yanchu, who had been silent for a long time, spoke: "Enough!"