088

Ling Xuan hid in the toilet, looking at the slender white rod in her hand, two red bars were clearly reflected on it.

Her expression changed from dazed to ecstasy little by little.

-bingo! She was actually hit!

Since climbing to Wang Yuan, she has disconnected from the previous man. In the past two months, she has only had relations with Wang Yuan, and the child must be his!

Ling Xuan put on her clothes, raised her head, and looked at herself in the bathroom mirror.

Because of the chaotic days of the past year, her face has actually lost its previous state. The long-term staying up night clubbing has aggravated her eye-tail lines and nasolabial lines, which must be covered by makeup. She was originally older than Ling Zhen, and her best years are left in the past few years.

Fortunately, she met Wang Yuan! And now, she has a new backing!

Ling Xuan smiled triumphantly in the mirror. As long as she catches Wang Yuan this man and acts as a good helper when he flies, she can live the life she wants!

She tidyed up her silk nightdress, revealing a looming career line, draped curly hair, and walked out of the bathroom.

This is Wang Yuan's residence in City A. Ling Xuan has lived here recently. Wang Yuan has come here recently except for going home. Ling Xuan was not in a hurry to tell Wang Yuan that she was pregnant. She wanted to make this man inseparable from her step by step, and then choose a suitable time to tell him!

At this time, Wang Yuan was lying on the big bed with his upper body naked, calling his friend: "I will be at the Chunyue Tower tomorrow. I will treat you. If you don't come, you will lose face!"

"What's the happy event! It's been a long time, everyone gather together—"

"Mr. Wei? Which Mr. Wei?-Oh, you say Wei Xi, it's called, anyway, I'm not bad for a treat. Well, then you can call it!..."

Ling Xuan lay gently beside him, rubbing Wang Yuan's arm. After the man hung up the phone, she said softly, "Brother Yuan, when your project is completed, do you want to go out and relax?"

"Relieve?" Wang Yuan put his arms around her and thought for a while, "It's okay."

He is so young and all his good time is wasted on work. It is time to reward himself!

Ling Xuan leaned on him and said happily: "Then, shall we go to Europe?"

She consciously used the word "we", but Wang Yuan didn't answer, and turned over and pressed it up, and the two quickly rolled together.

For the two of them, one felt that he was young and promising, and the other felt that he had captured the happiness of the second half of his life, and after indulging in pleasure, it was a dream.

Early the next morning, they were awakened by a sharp ringing—

Wang Yuan rolled over and pushed the person next to him impatiently: "Answer the phone."

Ling Xuan had to open her eyes and crossed Wang Yuan to pick up the phone he had placed on the bedside: "Hello?"

The opposite side was quiet, and then asked: "Is it Mr. Wang Yuan from Yuanda Investment?"

When Ling Xuan heard that it was Wang Yuan's business partner, she immediately softened her voice, expressing a knowledgeable temperament: "Yes, who are you? What can I do with Mr. Wang?"

The opposite is calm: "We are from the tax bureau, please call Mr. Wang Yuan."

Ling Xuan was stunned. She realized that something was wrong, and hurriedly pushed Wang Yuan: "Brother Yuan, Brother Yuan, answer the phone!"