049

Early the next morning, the doorbell rang.

Ling Zhen saw through the cat's eyes and opened the door.

Gu Wei stood at the door and smiled and picked up a bag of fruit: "Hello."

Although Ling Zhen was a little annoyed, he quietly let out a sigh of relief-it turned out that he sent the box of strawberries last night.

...Too scared that she didn't even dare to open it up till now.

Ling Zhen said hello, but didn't mean to let him in, and asked him, "How do you know I live here?"

Gu Wei smiled handsomely: "This residential building is used as a homestay, just look at it."

Ling Zhen didn't know what to say, and looked at him a little distressed: "Filming is hard, you can keep the fruit for yourself."

"I have an assistant, I bought this for you," Gu Wei looked down at her, "You live here by yourself, and there is an acquaintance like me nearby. You should take care of you, don't think too much."

Ling Zhen thought, but we are not acquaintances either.

But she is by nature pure and kind, unable to say such hurtful things.

She didn't know how to answer the conversation, Gu Wei could see, and the smile deepened.

The first time he saw Ling Zhen at a cocktail party in "The Question of Immortals", she was wearing a red dress standing in the corner of the banquet hall. She was very attractive without speaking. Later, I saw her dancing and found out that she was a little fairy.

No one doesn't like fairies. Gu Wei will of course be moved when he sees a girl closing his eyes. But later, when the makeup photo of "The Question of the Immortal" was taken, the Mr. Wei appeared out of nowhere and directly declared his sovereignty to everyone. Although Gu Wei had doubts about the relationship between the two of them, after all, he did not get involved in other people's hobbies.

And... also didn't have the ability to **** people from big bosses.

but now......

She is a bit more mature than when she first met, but she still looks like a little girl, a little fairy who doesn't know everything about the world. Alone, appeared where he was.

This is fate.

Gu Wei smiled: "I have brought you all the fruits, so don't let me carry them back."

Ling Zhen had no choice but to take it over and said thank you.

The smile on Gu Wei's face deepened. He does have the red-hot capital, his face is white and handsome, and his smile is like a school grass of first love.

"I'm already familiar here. I happen to have no scenes for me today. May I show you around?"

Ling Zhen was even more distressed, and simply said directly: "No, I prefer to play alone."

Gu Wei tactically stepped back and asked for a second time, "Okay-then it is always okay to have breakfast together?"

Ling Zhen was entangled, his face changed tangledly, and finally collapsed and said, "I can go and play by myself after I have eaten?"

Gu Wei was so cute by her and laughed: "Good, good."

A few minutes later, the two walked out of the residential building one after another, both wearing masks and hats.

Ling Zhen stayed behind Gu Wei not far away, wondering how to get rid of him. The song and dance troupe is still a few days away. Is it necessary to retire this homestay for Gu Wei?