069

Wei Xi looked at her deeply.

No matter how pure and innocent a girl is, she is born with the ability to become a demon.

Wei Xi was squeezed by her and couldn't even react for a few seconds.

It wasn't until she stretched out the lotus root arm and said in a soft voice that she could hug him, that Wei Xi's tight limbs relaxed, and there was a flow of heat in her heart.

Then he gently took her and put his arms in his arms.

Ling Zhen leaned forward obediently.

In summer, the clothes were thin, and she was a warm and soft ball in her arms. Wei Xi tightened her arm little by little, and finally clung to it.

Ling Zhen put his arms on his shoulders, rubbing Wei Xi's black hair on his cheeks, and smelled the familiar fragrance of cedar on his body.

She took a deep breath quietly, thinking, smell it well.

Wei Xi didn't speak, and hugged him for a long time. Ling Zhen could feel the surging things in his body slowly sinking.

But Ling Zhen had to lean slightly in this position. After a while, she felt a little uncomfortable and struggled a bit.

The man loosened a little, then bent her knees, hugged the person on his lap, and pressed her into his arms again.

Ling Zhen became a little bit shy, and whispered, "This is outside..."

Wei Xi's fingers rubbed her ears to the back of her neck, and her voice was soft and soft: "Telled the waiter, let someone come again."

Ling Zhen shook his calf and whispered, "Oh."

Wei Xi's fingers ran over the corners of her lips, moistened a little, and asked in a low voice, "Does it still hurt?"

Ling Zhen put his chin on his generous shoulder and snorted.

Actually it doesn't hurt, but the pain stays in my memory, and it will be recalled when I am angry.

But she was squeamish, and said: "It hurts to die."

The little girl was especially seductive with coquettishness.

Wei Xi's fingers down, along her neck to the collarbone, and finally landed on her chest, gently: "It hurts here too?"

Ling Zhen flushed, and pushed his hand away: "Who let you touch it!"

Wei Xi smiled and hugged the little girl who had blown up her hair: "Don't touch it, don't be angry."

He dare not recall the soft, delicate touch easily. She has never been touched before, and she is extremely sensitive and delicate. Wei Xi remembered, and will try to be lighter next time.

Ling Zhen didn't know what he was thinking, so he punched Wei Xi's chest and was so angry--he was still smiling!

Wei Xi caught her fist, then held her back of the head to raise her small face slightly, and then kissed the corner of her lips lightly: "It doesn't hurt anymore."

It was a very gentle touch, Ling Zhen liked it a little, closed his eyes obediently.

Wei Xi kissed a few times and whispered in her ear: "Do you like shrimp dumplings and double-stuffed dumplings?"

It has been given for a week, but I don't know whether she likes it or not.

Ling Zhen nodded: "It's delicious."

Wei Xi touched her head: "I will buy it later."

Ling Zhen raised his eyes to look at him, and slowly said in a low voice, "But I like my little dinosaur the most."