057

The employees of Qingxi have had a very good life recently.

After their business trip, Mr. Wei finally returned from the ice sculpture to the normal flower of Gaoling. In the past few days, Mr. Wei got home from get off work on time every day, and the whole company has also followed the relaxed atmosphere.

Wei Xi liked the behavior of "going home" very much.

I also like to pick Ling Zhen and go home together.

Today, she was eating with friends in the circle. The place was not far from Qingxi. Wei Xi got off work and went straight there.

Zheng Qianqian sat at the table and saw Wei Xi coming over. She took the time to say to Ling Zhen, "What do you think of such a man! Sister's right!"

Ling Zhen was stunned: But you just said you want her to stay away? Why did it change after Wei Xi changed? ?

Zheng Qianqian looked at her expression like a little white rabbit and squeezed her eyes: "Anyway, you'll know after you try it!"

Too many is not what she should teach.

Wei Xi walked over, only to hear a little voice: "Try what?"

Zheng Qianqian smiled and raised her face: "It's nothing-Mr. Wei hasn't seen you for a long time, I didn't take your kid out of your family, and I didn't let her drink the wine.

Wei Xi nodded slightly: "Thank you."

Zheng Qianqian is very witty: "Then I won't bother, let's go one step ahead."

Ling Zhen hurriedly stopped her: "How are you going back?"

Zheng Qianqian cast a wink at her: "Your sister, I am very sour now, and plan to find my true love."

Wei Xi raised her eyebrows slightly.

After Zheng Qianqian left, Wei Xi sat down and waited for Ling Zhen to finish the strawberry waffle.

He raised his hand to wipe the cream from the corner of her mouth: "What did you talk about?"

How could Ling Zhen tell him embarrassedly, his eyes fluttered, "It's nothing."

Wei Xi raised her eyes: "Really nothing?"

Ling Zhen held a strawberry in his mouth and said vaguely: "It's really annoying!"

Wei Xi's lips twitched gently: "She is going to find true love, what about your...?"

Before he finished speaking, Ling Zhen hurriedly picked up the waffle and brought it to his mouth, without noticing that he had bitten it: "Here you are! It's so sweet."

Wei Xi lowered her eyes.

Then he took a bite very cooperatively.

Ling Zhen blinked his eyes: "Sweet or not?"

Wei Xi smiled, her eyes fell on her face: "Sweet."

I stuffed a whole dessert into my stomach, Ling Zhen was a little bit supportive, and Wei Xi accompanied her for a walk.

The night in the early spring was still a bit cold, Ling Zhen rubbed his belly with both hands outside for a while, and his fingertips became ice.

She rubbed her hands together in front of her face, and then she was pulled over by the man next to her, and slid into his warm and dry palm.

Wei Xi warmed her hands, bowed her head and kissed her pink fingertips, then raised her eyelids to look at her: "Are you still scum?"

Ling Zhen was embarrassed, she said to Wei Xi this morning.