038

Ling Zhen returned to his senses and immediately groaned, "No!"

She averted her gaze and pressed her lips.

It's just a bit amazing...!

Ling Zhen used to be in the immortal realm, and the men around were all immortal monarchs and immortals with a majestic and upright spirit, and no one had Wei Xi's temperament. He is indeed not decent, his eyebrows are too delicate and beautiful, and he hides a trace of natural evil.

Others are cold, but their eyes are hot, and they are united in contradiction, but there is a kind of **** that makes people blush.

Wei Xi raised her hand and gently pinched her chin, turned her slapped face back, and asked, "What is that?"

Ling Zhen felt that he was a little gaffe, and was so surprised by a man who got along day and night that he forgot the words. It was really hopeless.

She pushed away Wei Xi's hand, her slick eyes rolled around: "It's nothing-let's go quickly, it's going to be late!"

Wei Xi didn't tease her anymore, and closed her hand with a faint smile.

When the two arrived at the modeling studio, Xing Li and Xiaode were already waiting there.

Seeing the image of Wei Xi today, Xiaode took a breath and stared at the golden stars-what kind of killer is this? !

Even Xing Li couldn't help but ask when meeting Wei Xi, "Will President Wei consider his debut?"

Wei Xi glanced at him indifferently: "Go away."

But he was indeed too prominent. Standing there at a height of 1.87 meters and wearing an expensive suit, he automatically stuck the gaze around him.

Lingzhen evening dresses have been ordered in advance, makeup and hair have also been discussed in advance, just apply directly to the face.

The makeup artist is a sister in her thirties. After seeing Ling Zhen's bare face, she was full of morale and picked up the liquid foundation and makeup brush: "Sister, I will let you show off the audience tonight!"

Ling Zhen waved his hand quickly: "No need to be!"

Just make no mistakes, she is not so ambitious.

In the process of her makeup and hair, the celebrity studios attending the charity night tonight have begun to post blogs. In addition to echoing the theme of this charity night "in the name of love", more importantly, they post tonight's styling photos.

For example, Shen Yanchu's studio issued a set of photos. He was dressed in a white suit with chestnut curly hair and a handsome smile, which was completely the appearance of a girl's fantasy Prince Charming.

Jane Wenyi's studio soon showed up tonight's look.

The previous hot search was really a foreshadowing. Jian Wen Yiguang's dress is very worth seeing tonight. She wore the C family's seasonal high-set, and the huge skirt was embroidered with colorful flowers, and the slender figure seemed to be in full bloom among the flowers, grand and gorgeous.

Her team moves quickly, and #简温怡花仙子# quickly became a hot search.

Ling Zhen looked down and saw this hot search when she was doing hair. For some reason, she vaguely felt that the other party was deliberately using the word "fairy". Click on the hot search, and it turns out that the popular Weibo are all exaggerating the "Xianqi" style of Jane Wenyi.

After about two hours, Ling Zhen's makeup and hair were done. This stylist is indeed very skilled, the makeup is very meticulous, but the makeup is not heavy, and it maintains the original clarity of Lingzhen's skin to the greatest extent. On this basis, she outlines her beautiful facial features more clearly, and the ends of her eyes are slightly raised, adding a hint of charming and attractive.