063

Their voices are not loud, but a few of them are very eye-catching, and the surrounding eyes still gather here.

Song Zhi stayed for a few seconds, as if being slapped in the head.

——Ling Zhen is Mr. Wei's wife? ! ? !

Then she, she didn't know what she said before, is it because she has been watching her jokes? ?

Song Zhi felt very embarrassed and at the same time felt unbelievable. She is beautiful and can dance. She has been a goddess of others since she was a child, and she has been chased by many people. Since Wei Xi had agreed to come out to see her before, wasn't it because he was interested in her?

She recalled the short meal. Although the man had been very cold, she thought it was due to his character. And she herself likes this man very much.

What now? What does he mean? ?

Song Zhi felt that she had been fooled from start to finish.

In the distance, the few friends from the south just now covered their mouths.

Is it too slapped? After talking for a long time, they didn't come for her at all...

Ling Zhen was still immersed in the anger. She didn't notice the eyes around her. She raised her chin and looked at Song Zhi condescendingly: "Is there anything else?"

Song Zhi glanced at Wei Xi, but the man didn't even give her any eyeballs. The thin lips were curled at the corners of the lips, looking down at the girl in front of them.

Her face finally turned blue and white, and the rhinestones on her evening dress became extremely heavy. Song Zhi squeezed his fist, and finally turned and strode away without saying a word.

Ling Zhen's tense face only loosened, and his shoulders collapsed.

She is not in a fighting state anytime, anywhere, in fact, it is very tiring.

Ling Zhen let out a small sigh, and suddenly, a chuckle came from above his head.

As soon as she raised her head, she ran into Wei Xi's dark eyes unexpectedly.

The eyes were full of smiles at this time.

Wei Xi lowered her head slightly, and whispered with a volume that only the two of them could hear: "...wife?"

Ling Zhen's ears exploded and his face flushed.

She yelled so smoothly just now, like an aggressive chicken facing a bad bug. But now that Wei Xi called out this name with an aura, Ling Zhen suddenly felt super ashamed.

Especially, because Wei Xi's actions were very intimate, as soon as he lowered his head, the people peeking around all pretended to look at the sky and looked away.

But it was good for them not to move. Once they moved, Ling Zhen realized how many people were watching.

They watched her and shouted at the little fairy: His wife is me! I! !

Ling Zhen felt a rush of heat coming from the top of his head, and the palm of his face was flushed with blood.

She felt that she would not dare to stay here for a second, and put down the glass in a hurry, and she didn't finish drinking the blueberry juice.

Then her eyes fluttered and said: "You play first, I, I will go backstage to change clothes first -"

After speaking, Ling Zhen ran away in a panic.

Wei Xi curled her lips, drank the rest of her blueberry juice in one gulp, and then walked in the direction of her escape slowly.

Ling Zhen ran into the dressing room of their dance troupe with her face covered, and "clicked" to put the lock on.