046

Ling Zhen was really dumbfounded.

Completely confused.

The brain was in a dead state for a few minutes. She understood every word Wei Xi said, but she couldn't understand what he meant.

Wei Xi said that he was happy on the first anniversary of the marriage, and then took out the diamond ring to ask her to take it, and frankly said that he was still not a good person. A huge amount of information flooded into his mind, and Ling Zhen's ears buzzed.

But in the chaos, one of the most critical signals soon came out of my mind——

Wei Xi's state...too, too, blackened!

We must know that the blackened appearance of Wei Xi was described in the original book. The darker this person is, the more gentle the tone is, which is very creepy.

Ling Zhen didn't expect that her divorce would trigger Wei Xi's darkening development. She couldn't react for a while, and pushed Wei Xi's chest with a little fear, trying to comfort him: "You, you calm down first, before you send me away. Didn't I also confiscated the necklace, and this ring—ah!"

Wei Xi actually bit her!

Bit her ear!

Oh oh so terrible! !

Wei Xi punished her earbone and lightly bit it, feeling that the tiny ear was rapidly congesting and becoming hot. The person in his arms shivered and was about to cry.

...I'm scared to death and don't want his ring.

Wei Xi's eyes became darker, pinched her waist, hugged someone on the table, pinched her chin and looked at herself.

"Do you accept it?"

He stopped smiling.

His eyes were dark, and the whole person was dark. Ling Zhen was like a little rabbit in his hands.

Her head was in a mess, and her head was full of her own fate after the villain was blackened, and once again felt that her safety was threatened.

Before, she naturally thought that Wei Xi would not put her in a mental hospital no matter what, but she thought that Wei Xi was completely free from the risk of blackening! It's not that black is black!

Ling Zhen was scared and sad.

She seemed to have completely failed.

Ling Zhen's mouth was flat, his eyes moist: "Let's calm down first, okay? Don't worry, take the long view!"

Wei Xi breathed deep and heavy.

The restlessness and hostility in my heart couldn't help, and the beast named control desire was roaring, trying to break through the cage.

From the moment he saw the divorce agreement on her desk, he was waiting to see if his little girl would come back and would talk to him.

It turns out that she will, and dare.

Dare to open a pair of innocent eyes and say that he wants to go with other people.

The beast wanted to punish her, wanted to taste blood. But even if she was on her mouth and her eyes were red, the beast's fangs could only lightly scratch her skin, leaving a white mark.

Wei Xi took a breath: "...give you some time."

His slender fingers pinched her thin waist, still fierce, "Think clearly before tomorrow."

Ling Zhen didn't know what to think clearly.

But how dare she say no, she nodded in tears, "Okay."

Wei Xi stared at her closely for a while, and finally let go, holding someone down from the table.