025

The next day, Qingxi employees discovered that their Hantang Lengyue President Wei had really become a workaholic.

The man had been in the office for several days, processing various documents until late, as if he was on schedule.

But who can let Mr. Wei catch up? ?

Zhao Yan took the report for next week and gave him approval and signature. After signing it, he asked a lot: "Boss, do you have anything to do in a few days?"

Wei Xi did not look up: "Yeah."

Zhao Yan's curiosity was aroused: "What's the big deal?"

The corner of Wei Xi's lips hooked almost invisibly, "Yes."

Zhao Yan has come to the spirit. As the backbone of Qingxi and the confidant of the boss, how can he be absent for major events!

He immediately said: "Mr. Wei, then I will go with you!"

Wei Xi's sporadic smile suddenly disappeared. He lifted his eyelids and glanced at him: "You go?"

Zhao Yan suddenly became cold, and he was inexplicably scared the last time he played his sister-in-law's voice in the conference room.

"—Fart!" Zhao Yan learned a lesson, and immediately said with a serious face, "I will strictly guard the company and work till death!"

...

The crew of "Xianwen".

Zheng Qianqian had just finished filming a scene of Diao Weiya, and her face turned pale from exhaustion, and she sat outside to take a rest.

After she drank her coffee, the little assistant ran to buy her a new one, and there was no one around him. Liu Ruo quietly walked behind Zheng Qianqian, pretending to read the content on the phone inadvertently:

""Fairy Questions" was launched and the leading role appeared. The most beautiful is not the heroine but her!"

Zheng Qianqian looked back at her and raised her eyebrows: "Take me a look."

It was in Liu Ruo's arms, she pretended to be indifferent and handed the phone over: "I saw it when I first checked Weibo."

Zheng Qianqian opened it and looked at it. It was a low-level draft that was obviously pulling and stepping. In the article, several people's fixed makeup photos were posted, praising Ling Zhen's role as the most beautiful in "Xianwen", and she stepped on the heroine .

Liu Ruo couldn't help being proud of seeing Zheng Qianqian taking it seriously. In the crew, Ling Zhen and Zheng Qianqian are together, and Liu Ruo has always been uncomfortable with her seniors. If you want to treat her, you must first destroy her interpersonal relationship.

Liu Ruo took this opportunity to fan the flames and said: "Sister Qianqian, I think you take care of Ling Zhen so often, but she buys the draft and tramples you behind her back, her character is too bad, right!"

Zheng Qianqian finished reading from start to finish, and handed her the phone back, with a look of confusion: "Buy the draft?"

"That's right! I really know people and don't know my heart..."

Zheng Qianqian looked at her like a fool: "Who would buy this kind of account that doesn't even have a fan, and write a draft that doesn't even forward and comment?"

The smile on Liu Ruo's face froze, and her lips moved, "Haha, that's what I said... But Sister Qianqian, don't you think this is angry? Isn't this to make it clear that you don't have Ling really good-looking!"

"?" Zheng Qianqian was even more confused: "Isn't it?"

Liu Ruo: "..."

Zheng Qianqian had enough rest, stood up and patted her shoulder, and said meaningfully: "In this circle, self-knowledge and mentality are very important. Although I am not really good-looking, I am much better than you!"