032

Ling Xuan has been out for a while. After several times of humiliation in front of Ling Zhen, she finally understood the truth that her own efforts are not as good as holding a good thigh. Instead of going around auditioning for opportunities, it is better to climb onto a rich and powerful gold master and directly control what he wants. Resources!

She began to mix in various nightclubs and clubs, because she was so sweet and daring to expose her flesh, she gradually got on the line with some investor bosses. I came out today for this purpose, but I didn't expect to know the woman He Xi.

The enemy's enemy is a friend. Although He Xi doesn't seem to be a good thing, but she also hates Ling Zhen, that's enough. Especially when she learned that He Xi was an executive of Qing Xi, who was close to Wei Xi, she was more willing to tell her what happened to her sister.

"...So," He Xi heard her description with weird excitement in her eyes, "Ling Zhen really has a leg with Shen Yanchu? Then they filmed together...?"

In Slow Alley that day, the male voice she heard must be Shen Yanchu!

"Who knows if they can fool around in the crew! She has been thinking about Shen Yanchu since she got married, don't look at pretending to be good now, I don't believe that they are filming with the crew every day, she can bear it!"

He Xi resisted the excitement and leaned closer and asked, "Then...were there any photos of them together before?"

Ling Xuan snorted, "No, Shen Yanchu doesn't like her again!"

He Xi lowered his eyes and thought, it doesn't matter if there isn't, she can create it. As long as this matter is true, it is enough.

Let alone a man like Wei Xi, who is as cold and proud as a god, can he tolerate his wife's betrayal even if he is an ordinary person? He Xi smiled.

She waited for too long, and now finally waited for this opportunity. This time, she wanted Ling Zhen to completely exit!

...

Ling Zhen had no idea about the episode that happened this night.

Since December, the weather has been getting colder and colder. She is dressed in furry and warm at home, and doesn't want to go out at all.

But Wei Xi always told her to go out, sometimes by driving her to pick her up for dinner, sometimes by asking her to go to the company and wait for a while, and then the two would go to dinner together.

The restaurants he chooses are of high taste, sometimes they are high-end Michelin orchestras playing, and sometimes they are niche restaurants that are hidden in inconspicuous places and taste surprisingly good. After eating, the two will take a walk.

Sometimes there is simply the illusion of "dating".

Ling Zhen went to Qingxi to find him again this day.

I kicked the quilt last night and didn't sleep well. Ling Zhen was a little sleepy. When the elevator came out of the 17th floor, he covered his mouth and gave a big yawn.

Once he opened his eyes, the woman named He Xi was standing in front of him.

Ling Zhen hadn't seen this person for a long time. She was still dressed up very mature and sexy. She was holding a stack of papers on her chest, and her gaze was a little strange.

Ling Zhen suddenly remembered that this manager He seemed to have that meaning for Wei Xi. She is a little curious, wondering if her progress bar has been shortened a little bit after being absent for so long?

Looking at Wei Xi's reaction, it seemed that there was no such person in his mind, and he had never mentioned it.

But maybe, Ling Zhen thought, she couldn't understand Wei Xi.