078

Jian Wenyi checked Weibo all night and read the data all night.

Originally, she was full of confidence, and this confidence remained until the first four groups were played one by one. She has no doubt that her and Yan Chu's variety shows are the most prominent. Smile, the sugar spots, they are all full, and the post editing didn't hold back, and she couldn't help but smile when she watched it herself.

The feedback on the Internet is also very good. The two Weifans who did not originally support began to show their true fragrance trend, and there are not a few CP fans who are new to the pit.

But when Ling Zhen and Wei Xi's group started to play, Jian Wenyi watched it with the intention of just looking at it. But when she watched it for seven or eight minutes, she suddenly felt that something was wrong.

She is a woman who is both a woman and a meticulous woman. Of course, she can perceive the involuntary but ubiquitous interaction between the two. It's not the kind of teasing she thought, her eyes and movements are serious. The program team obviously discovered this feature during post-production, and there was quite a lot of attention on this matter. It looks like it's concealing sugar, but in fact, the sugar point has disappeared.

Shen Yanchu, who was beside her, was also a little dazed, watching the TV silently.

Jian Wenyi had a sense of crisis.

This kind of crisis has appeared many times-in fact, every time she meets Ling Zhen, she will feel this way.

What's more frightening is that every time, her results are not ideal.

After about half an hour of the program was broadcast, Jian Wenyi once again boarded Weibo, the whole wind direction has changed.

Ling Zhen's hot search ranks first among the hottest, madly absorbing heat, and almost took away 70% of the traffic of "Food Companion". Jian Wenyi has been constantly reviewing data, and the number of cp super-talking fans, activity, and discussion of hot topics have all been crushed.

Her expression began to look ugly.

But Shen Yanchu did not comfort her this time, looking down at the phone, and was silent.

After a while, Zeng Hong called and comforted her as soon as she opened her mouth: "Don't worry, this is the first episode of the first episode. The latter is the key, see who can be stable."

The program group has made a strange trick, cutting the group with the highest contrast into bursts, and the effect is indeed unexpected.

Jian Wenyi bit her lip, showing an unconvincing expression.

On the phone, Zeng Hong smiled: "Don't worry, hand it to Sister Hong."

The premiere of "Food Companion" exploded, and all members ushered in a high degree of exposure.

Even Wei Xi's account, which has not been updated in a few years, has soared 100,000 followers. His latest Weibo is a piece of financial news forwarded four years ago. Nowadays, people run to the end every day to confess the rainbow fart.

What "Is your beauty real? I declare to be your lifelong face powder!" What "I will follow you for the whole season for you who stare at your face all the way!".

All of them are super enthusiastic.

Ling Zhen suspects that this is the reason why Wei Xi has been watching Weibo for a long time recently.

In the past, Wei Xi's use of mobile phones was very low, and basically only for business purposes, but since the show was broadcast, Ling Zhen often found him surfing Weibo.