018

Zeng Hong probably couldn't think of it, even if there is a perfect strategy, an absolute passerby can still easily crush the powder circle.

At the first moment when the voting channel was opened, Jian Wenyi's fan base was fully invested, and marketing accounts were publicized one after another. The difference was so big from the beginning.

This can only show that all the real passers-by voted for Ling Zhen after watching the video frequency!

Ling Zhen himself was unexpected, holding the phone in his hand and was excited for a while. Then she went to poke Wei Xi next to him: "Hey, have you seen the number of votes..."

But the man next to her was motionless, his eyes fell on the phone screen, still playing her short video.

It took less than 20 seconds, and I don't know how many times I have seen it.

He was sitting lazily leaning on the sofa, but his eyes were very focused. Ling Zhen calmed down at this moment, feeling a little embarrassed inexplicably, and poked his waist: "Don't look..."

Wei Xi grabbed her hand and frowned, "Don't poke indiscriminately."

Ling is really obedient: "Oh."

After he finished reading this time and locked his phone, Ling Zhen asked, "Have you seen the number of votes? I seem to be quite tall."

Wei Xi was not surprised, one arm stretched out on the back of the sofa behind her, "Anyone who is not blind knows how to choose."

Ling Zhen didn't realize that she was almost half-circled by him. She blinked her eyes and pursed her lips: "Are you complimenting me?"

Her eyes were black and white, and she raised her small face to wait for praise.

Wei Xi's slender fingers hooked the end of her hair, with a smile on her lips, and bowed her head: "Are you not afraid of me now?"

I was shivering when I saw him before, but now I dare to act like a baby in front of him.

Only then did Ling Zhen realize that they were very close. Wei Xi was almost half hugging her, and Ling Zhen could smell the faint smell of fir from him.

She hurriedly backed away, thinking about it in her mind, it seemed that Wei Xi rarely showed a grumpy look recently, and was very friendly to her most of the time, and she subconsciously got closer.

Ling Zhen was a little pleased. Could it be that the villain's personality has been subtly changed? If his character can become less violent and extreme, can the risk of blackening be eliminated?

Then, her freedom is just around the corner!

"Because you seem to be very kind lately," Ling Zhen narrowed his eyes with a smile, "Can you keep it going, brother."

Wei Xi curled up her fingers on her shoulders, then squeezed her earlobes: "Virtue."

Ling Zhen was in a good mood. She stood up and wanted to go back to the room. Wei Xi stopped her waist and pushed the person back into her arms.

The man rubbed her ears addictively, rubbing the soft meat, "Go to the company with me this afternoon."

"What are you going to do?" Ling Zhen shrank his neck.

Wei Xi lifted her lips and showed a cool smile: "Do you think they can let your votes pass?"

...

In the afternoon, when I arrived at Qingxi, Zhao Yan rushed out as soon as he went up to the 17th floor.

"Sister-in-law!" Zhao Yan greeted Wei Xi's look at the dead, and shouted out bravely, "You are a fairy! You are a floating youth! Calling for you will never stop!"