058

Ling Zhen found it interesting.

It's the same meat. How can Wei Xi's be like this? It was originally a vaguely clear outline, but when it was tightened, the shape was particularly obvious, and it was a hard piece.

Wei Xi didn't react much, she really looked like letting her explore. Ling Zhen was a little more courageous, and his fingers hooked along the lines of the texture.

The temperature of the man's skin is higher than hers, and the whole person is hot and hard.

Ling Zhen touched a few times to satisfy his curiosity, let go and smiled, "Okay."

Wei Xi's eyes were dark, and her smile was a little different from usual. He squeezed Ling Zhen's wrist and asked, "Is that all right?"

Ling Zhen didn't know why: "What else?" She was just a little curious about his muscles.

After exploring, Ling Zhen discovered that, in addition to the hardness and thickness, there was no difference in the meat of the two of them.

On the whole, everyone has two arms and two legs, but Wei Xi's chest is flat and strong, while she herself is soft.

——The structure of men and women is similar!

Wei Xi laughed very lowly.

Then he suddenly stretched out his hand, pinched Ling Zhen's waist, picked up the person and put it on the table.

Ling Zhen bends his knees vigilantly, stepping on the edge of the table with his toes, separating him: "What are you doing?"

Wei Xi lowered her head: "Get some reward."

Ling Zhen widened his eyes and leaned back: "You let me touch it!"

The implication is that it's obviously that you can touch it for free, how can you charge for it...! !

"Then you won't be paid anymore," Wei Xi followed the kindness and approached her with a slight scorching breath. "Another lesson will be given."

Ling Zhen was innocent at all, and blinked, "What?"

A dim light flashed in the man's eyes, and then he took her hand and stopped somewhere under him.

"The difference between men and women is not just muscles."

Ling Zhen was puzzled for two seconds, and suddenly realized what it was, his fingertips were struggling to shrink back as if they had been burned.

She was ashamed and angry: "Who is going to touch your one! Oh, oooooooooooooooooo, let go of me!..."

Is it hard or hot? Whatever he does, he just...! !

Wei Xi didn't force her, lowered her head, bit her nose like a fire, and whispered: "And..."

"You touch a man, he will react."

Ling Zhen was literally refreshed with his worldview.

The man's throat was hoarse: "So... if you are not ready, don't touch me like just now."

After this, the ignorant little fairy has made a qualitative leap in understanding the human male body.

It turns out that if a man is touched, that will happen.

And that thing looks so fierce and fierce QAQ

In the end, she couldn't escape Wei Xi's blackmail, and Wei Xi asked for a good meal before she ran away crying.

......how so! Obviously he told her to touch it!

Man's mouth is a deceitful ghost!

...