040

Ling Zhen was taken aback.

There was a short silence in the car, the warm yellow lights came down from the top of the head, and the breath of the two of them intertwined in the narrow space, there was a kind of secret intimacy.

Wei Xi's brow bones are high, her eye sockets are in the shadow, and her dark eyes are silently observing the person in front of her.

He is testing.

Ling Zhen was stunned for a few seconds before coming back to his senses, and whispered, "I don't use it."

Of course she couldn't accept it, not only because the gift was too expensive, but also... the vague and uncontrollable anxiety that she had felt before, gently came to her heart.

Although they have the name of a husband and wife relationship, they do not have the reality of husband and wife. Although she is an immortal, she also knows that if the mortal world is hired and passed the door, she will go there forever.

At the moment, her relationship with Wei Xi is like a friend, very comfortable, close but just right, not burdensome.

Ling Zhen always remembered where he came from. She is a floating cloud in the sky, can't keep it, and can't bear it.

Ling Zhen held the flannel box in both hands, feeling heavy, and returned it to Wei Xi: "If you take the photo, keep it in your collection, you don't need to give it to me."

Wei Xi didn't answer at first.

Ling Zhen sensed a trace of pressure inexplicably, and pressed it slightly, causing her heart to beat faster.

Then Wei Xi smiled lightly, answered casually, and whispered: "I'm joking."

"Ah—" Ling Zhen felt the pressure in the air suddenly disappear, and secretly breathed a sigh of relief, "Let me just say it!"

Wei Xi is a villain with no emotions, and there is no emotional drama in the original book. How could it be a lifetime. It was really scary that the boss suddenly became serious, she almost believed it just now!

Wei Xi squinted her eyes halfway, and the corners of her lips were lightly curved: "As an ordinary gift?"

"That's too expensive! I can't afford to sell it." Ling Zhen waved his hand.

Wei Xi's eyes were dark: "Just sell it to me."

Ling Zhenzhen took this sentence for granted as a joke, and punched him with a small hand clenched fist: "Don't make trouble!"

Wei Xi gave a faint smile, turned on the steering wheel, and drove home.

Since she didn't want it, the Polar Heart, which was photographed heavily, was placed on the dashboard casually. Wei Xi put his hands on the steering wheel, looking at the lights on the road ahead, thinking about something.

A qualified lover needs to respect her wishes, give her space and time, be gentle and considerate. Even if your heart is completely upside down, you have to pretend to be like a person.

So be patient, test her boundaries, and slowly trap people.

Then confirm his ownership and declare his exclusive right.

He can still wait.

But... he can't wait too long.

The Christmas style on the streets has not yet been cleaned up, and New Year's Day is coming.

The new year is approaching, and the day before the New Year's Day holiday, everyone's heart at work is impetuous. On the surface, I work seriously on the computer, and all I think about is what to eat and what to spend in variety shows during the New Year.