036

When Ling Zhen heard this, he didn't want to stay any longer.

She turned sideways and asked into the microphone: "Have you not eaten dinner yet? Do you need me to pack something to take back?"

Wei Xi looked at her from a distance, with a deep black line in her eyes, "...Okay."

Just leave there.

Ling Zhen: "Then wait for me, I'll go back after a while."

Shen Yanchu was left aside since she answered the phone. He could actually go back directly, but he didn't know why, he just didn't move.

When Ling Zhen hung up, Shen Yanchu asked, "Are you leaving?"

"Yeah." Ling Zhen nodded and walked into the banquet hall.

Most of the dishes on the banquet were a bit greasy. The few dishes Ling Zhen tried just now were not very tasty. Only one seafood porridge was not bad. Ling Zhen went to talk to the back chef and asked them to pack a copy.

Then she apologized with Zheng Qianqian and the directors and producers on the table, saying that they were not feeling well and went back first. Everyone also understood that the little girl was filled with a lot of wine today, and she was really uncomfortable. They were afraid that the people behind would make trouble for them, so they kindly asked her to go back to rest.

Ling Zhen held the coat in one hand and the seafood porridge in the other, and walked directly outside the banquet hall.

Shen Yanchu was still standing at the door, waiting for her to pass by, wanting to say something. But the little girl had long legs and walked super fast, and she walked past his eyes with a swish, with a plain ignoring attitude.

Only a trace of her fragrance remained in the wind.

Ling Zhen didn't want to let the porridge get cold. He walked fast, but before he could go a few steps out, the road ahead was blocked.

She raised her eyes and recognized a familiar figure.

Ling Zhen drank the alcohol, his reaction slowed down, and the process of widening his eyes was clearly visible: "Why are you here?"

Wei Xi didn't speak, but instead reached out and half embraced her, looked over the top of her hair and looked at the man behind her.

Shen Yanchu's gaze followed Ling Zhen, and he naturally saw Wei Xi.

The eyes of the two met in the air for the second time.

This time, Shen Yanchu felt a sense of oppression that was several times stronger than the previous time.

Wei Xi half embraced Ling Zhen, her dark gaze seemed to be poisoned, with a condescending mockery, like a male beast declaring his sphere of influence.

Looking at each other for only two seconds, Shen Yanchu took the lead to look away.

Only then did Wei Xi withdraw her eyes indifferently.

Then, he lowered his head nonchalantly, and his voice became very low: "Come and stop the wine for you."

Ling Zhen reacted for two seconds before letting out a dazed "Ah".

Wei Xi lowered her eyes, pulled out her coat, shook it open, and draped it over her shoulder. Then he pulled the collar and gently brought the person to his side.

"What did you tell him?" Wei Xi lowered her head and asked softly, "Huh?"

Ling Zhen wrinkled his nose: "Some things that you don't know are so annoying."