086

"Wei Xi assisted the police in handling the case?!"

In Yuanda's office, the assistant repeated all the information he had just learned to Wang Yuan. After all, she knew that Mr. Wang's biggest enemy was Mr. Wei of Qingxi, and he was very concerned about any troubles, not to mention such a big event that was enough to make it to the news page of the society.

After listening, Wang Yuan frowned, "Destroy a stronghold for drug addicts in City A? Is the surname Wei such a sense of justice?"

Isn't he the type who wouldn't save someone who died before his eyes? ?

The assistant pushed his glasses and hesitated: "I have some information, but I'm not sure of the accuracy."

Wang Yuan raised his hand: "Say."

"Among the gamblers and addicts who gathered in that small factory at the time, it seemed that there was also Mr. Wei's... father."

Wang Yuan suddenly raised his head, his eyes brightened: "His father?!"

The assistant nodded: "Yes, this is a piece of news that a media friend of mine revealed to me, and it has not spread."

Wang Yuan seems to have discovered something extraordinary-Wei Xi actually has a drug-addicted father? !

It felt like a big stain suddenly appeared on the white wall with no cracks, and Wang Yuan almost wanted to laugh. What did he do to assist the police?

The assistant only knows this, but can't ask more. But after all she brought good news. Wang Yuan didn't criticize him and waved her hand to let her go down.

Then, he used a lot of relationships, inquired about in the city bureau, spent a lot of money, and finally learned more inside stories-that day, after Wei Xi caught his father, he almost killed his life!

What's more, according to a policeman on the scene, Wei Xi's father said at the time that he was almost cut off by his son ten years ago!

Wang Yuan was shocked. He thought Wei Xi just didn't look like a normal human being. He didn't expect that he was really a lunatic! Even his own father can get to death, it's just a perverted violent mania!

Wang Yuan feels that his time and money are too worthwhile! He has been at a disadvantage for so many years, and this time he finally grasped Wei Xi's handle, so he could raise his eyebrows in front of him once.

When he took a woman to drink in the evening, he couldn't help but talk to Ling Xuan when he was excited.

Although this woman still tried to control him from time to time, she did serve him well in life, and Wang Yuan didn't even think about it for a while.

And this Ling Xuan can satisfy his male self-esteem. For example, now, she is holding her face in her hands and looking at him in admiration: "Oh my God! That Wei Xi is really a pervert, I think he is far worse than Brother Yuan!"

Wang Yuan's body is comfortable: "I think so."

Ling Xuan was so excited. She didn't expect Wei Xi to be like this!

After the broadcast of "Food Companion", there were countless envious women on the whole network overnight.

Because even though Wei Xi looks cold and uncomfortable, he is the kind of man that almost all women yearn for deep in their hearts-to be terribly indifferent to others, and only good to his own wife.

Even after Ling Xuan met her sister's husband for the first time, she was moved by her heart and wanted to hook up.

But-what is it like to be a violent man who can beat his own father to death behind his back?