060

Ling Zhen also felt that he was good or bad.

She felt uncomfortable, and she had to drag Wei Xi to accompany her.

The educated little fairy shouldn't be like this, so Ling Zhen kicked his legs and thought: "Then I'll go back to sleep."

Wei Xi stretched out her hand to hold the ankle under her loose home pants, a slender and smooth section, and lightly rubbed her fingertips: "I was wrong. Those who bully you are bad."

Ling Zhen drooped his eyes: "Humph."

Her slap-sized face was porcelain white, the tail of her eyes was blurred with a trace of red, and her shiny eyes were covered by thick eyelashes. Looks pitiful and twisted, so tender that it can pinch the flesh of others' hearts.

Wei Xi didn't ask any more, hugged someone, patted her on the back, and murmured for a while.

The man's voice was low and soft, Ling Zhen heard the connivance in his voice, bending his legs without making a sound.

But the anger in my heart dissipated slowly, little by little.

The little girl's mood is very easy to perceive, Wei Xi waited for her to calm down, and then asked softly: "Say?"

Ling Zhen had passed that enthusiasm, and was a little embarrassed now.

To be so wronged for a trivial matter is too hopeless. Besides, she has already scolded back.

She grabbed the fabric on her knees and whispered, "It's nothing, I'm going to be the lead dancer, and I will start practicing tomorrow."

Wei Xi looked down at her: "Where is the solo dancer?"

Ling Zhen rubbed his eyes and deliberately spoke lightly: "That place was not taken down-I didn't say it was dead. The head of the group has now given me the lead dancer, which is also a very important task."

Wei Xi looked at her for a while before nodding, "Then don't work too hard."

His little girl must be strong, especially in the field she is good at. She never needs and doesn't want him to help dredge things. Even if she couldn't make a solo performance this time, she would also watch the group dance as important as her own show.

Ling Zhen nodded obediently, then poked his head out of his arms and looked at the duck collarbone on the table.

Wei Xi smiled and asked, "Do you want to eat?"

Ling Zhen hesitated a little: "It's too spicy to have stomach pain at night..."

"Slightly spicy," Wei Xi hugged the person directly to the table and put it down, "I ordered the porridge and I will be there later."

Ling was really happy, shaking two calves and started chewing.

She actually felt uncomfortable for a while, and now the feeling of depression was actually completely gone.

I was hugged for a while, and then gnawed two duck collarbones, which was fine.

Ling Zhen licked the oil on his mouth and glanced at Wei Xi furtively.

I just don't know...Whether hugs are more effective, or duck collarbone is more effective.

The next day Wei Xi went to the company, Zhao Yan took the documents and asked him to sign.

After signing the signing, he stood at the desk of General Wei and sighed: "Sister-in-law is really popular. Now even the dance world is so bloody!"

Wei Xi raised her eyes: "What's the matter?"