056

Ling Zhen held the door for a long time before suffocating a sentence: "No!"

How could there be such a shameless person!

It's nothing more than doing things. If you don't go to his room, this person is going to come and sleep in her bed!

She is a single bed!

And is it suitable for Little Bear to fall asleep? Hey! suitable! !

Ling Zhen is now full of distrust towards Wei Xi.

...Even if you want to talk about feelings, at least you should follow the procedure! In other people's movies, don't all of them have to be step by step and a little bit deeper?

The little girl glared at him, and then closed the door "bang".

-Shameless!

Not surprisingly, Wei Xi ate behind closed doors and laughed low outside the door. I never thought that she could let him in, but she was itching and wanted to tease her.

When Ling Zhen returned to the bed angrily, a man's smiling voice came from outside: "Good night, then."

She didn't answer, holding the pillow, she lay down directly with the quilt rolled up.

But after closing his eyes, there was no one for a long time.

Her only experience is obtained from the mortal search. But her only common sense also told her that none of it can be put into reality.

Ling Zhen didn't know what it was like when people talked about feelings. Are other men the same as Wei Xi?

She rolled over on the bed for a while, wrapped up in a ball and sat up.

She herself couldn't think of a reason, so she had to ask someone with experience in this field. After thinking about it, there seems to be only one suitable candidate among the friends she knows.

—Five minutes later, Ms. Zheng Qianqian received Ling Zhen's WeChat.

[Sister Xixi, are you going to sleep?]

Zheng Qianqian had just finished an announcement and was lying idle at home. She immediately became energetic when she saw her news.

[Not sleeping, why did you think of looking for me? ]

[By the way, I haven't congratulated you, the tour was so successful~]

Ling Zhen sent a shy expression over.

Then he hesitated for a while, hesitatingly sent a WeChat: [Actually I want to ask you an emotional question]

Zheng Qianqian is more interested. She herself has been a school girl since she was a child, and she has very rich emotional experience. She has always been a consultant among friends.

And based on her understanding of Lingzhen, this girl is not as simple as the people of this era in some things, with very little experience, and sometimes she is really afraid of being deceived.

Especially, the person in her family does not seem to be a pure person.

Zheng Qianqian made a narrow voice: "About your family, Mr. Wei~~"

Ling Zhen immediately explained in a hurry: [No, it's someone else I met]

It's not good for Wei Xi to talk about this kind of thing.

Zheng Qianqian raised her eyebrows, a little surprised. But Ling Zhen was innocent and would not lie, so she believed it to be true, thinking that she and Mr. Wei had separated, so she didn't mention him again.