097

Days gradually went smoothly and settled down.

Ling Zhen also picked up her career in the world, after all, she would have to struggle here for a lifetime.

It was also at this time that she discovered that in addition to preparing the details of the wedding, Wei Xi also started to set up the personal dance studio mentioned earlier. There was not much splash at the beginning, but after Ling Zhen returned to public view, many performance invitations flew over.

After changing her status, Wei Xi is still her immediate boss. Ling Zhen occasionally owes her to her, and calls him "Mr. Wei" along with the other employees of Qingxi, and the man will correct her slowly.

"What should it be called now?"

Ling Zhen's eyes rolled round and round.

The baby knows.

But the baby does not say.

Single Fei is Ling Zhen's own wishes, and the studio is also Wei Xi's wish to her, and she certainly will not refuse. In fact, the timing was just right-Ling Zhen's recognition in the circle and her own strength had reached that line, and at this time those uncertain factors had been resolved, and her mentality was stable and safe.

However, she geared up to fly to a higher place, and the sky of the Oriental Song and Dance Troupe was not so clear.

Half a year ago, they lost the pure gold pillar in the regiment that had stood firm for many years, and it didn't take long for the other pillar to evaporate from the world. When they disappeared and reappeared, they had become a free bird.

Although the head of the group had long expected this day, the Oriental Song and Dance Troupe darkened half of the sky. Of course, she was very, very painful.

However, the team needs to be built. Ling Zhen came to the team on the last day and the team leader organized a grand farewell party. The head of the group finally revealed her middle-aged Bai Fumei's identity, and he stunned a hotel restaurant.

As soon as the food was served and the wine was poured, the little girls got higher and higher, and finally the whole room blushed and started crying.

Gu Xiaomeng: "Ouuuu, true sister, even if you are gone, I will still be your fan! Forever!"

Ling Zhen drank more reservedly. At the moment, she was just dizzy. She pressed Xiao Meng's head with a "crack": "I'm not dead yet!"

Just after pressing down here, Song Ling leaned in tears in two lines: "Sister Zhenzhen will always be in my heart!"

The dizzy little girls all around echoed: "Forever in my heart!"

Ling Zhen: "..."

Fine.

She was really lucky when she came to the world and met so many lovely people.

It was very late that night, they booked the show, and sang and danced in the restaurant unscrupulously. At the end of the meal, the entire restaurant seemed to have been swept by a tornado.

Gu Xiaomeng and Song Ling helped each other and asked Ling Zhen: "Sister Zhenzhen, come with us?"

Ling Zhen blushed, sitting in a chair covering her mouth, waving her hand: "No, I'll wait for Wei Xi to pick me up."

Two singles barking: "..."

Dog food will always be in my heart, woo woo woo.

After sending away the members, Ling Zhen blew the wind for a while at the door of the hotel, trying to sober up. But within two minutes of blowing, her little nose was blown red. Ling Zhen shivered and shook off the scarf, twirling it around her head.